RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Great! The world would be a far better place if these pieces of shyt stopped using social media altogether. I fukking hate Facebook, all it is is millions of fukkheads virtue signaling all day every day. They have truly weaponized fake stories and spread them to millions upon millions of naive, stupid, evil republic*nts and fake libertarians

You know whats funny? I'm in FB jail right now because I've been going at white folks necks about the NFL protests. Obviously someone reported me after having a emotional response to something I said but FB just lets racists cook. Its really a cease-pool of dikkheads.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Regardless of size they slow everything down. And he posts multiple sirens on a page. So not only is he posting 10 times on a page, with dozens of tweets a piece, he's also throwing gifs on top of it.

I use my mobile and 2 different laptops throughout the day. The moment he got removed from the thread everything sped up tremendously.

And it's not like I haven't warned him and banned him before. Dude thought I was playing games. And now he's mad so he's reporting every post in this thread like a petulant child.
Because he is a troll