RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's going to be a day of fukkery

Great! The world would be a far better place if these pieces of shyt stopped using social media altogether. I fukking hate Facebook, all it is is millions of fukkheads virtue signaling all day every day. They have truly weaponized fake stories and spread them to millions upon millions of naive, stupid, evil republic*nts and fake libertarians

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
as a woman:dahell:

https://www.wired.com/story/jared-kushner-voter-registration-woman/

JARED KUSHNER VOTED AS A WOMAN, ACCORDING TO HIS REGISTRATION

KushnerTA-846073818.jpg

BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP/GETTY IMAGES

Since moving into the White House months ago, Jared Kushner—senior advisor and son-in-law to the President, savior of the Middle East, and possible person of interest in a federal investigation—has amassed a rather extensive project portfolio. The issues under Kushner's purview include negotiating peace between Israel and Palestine, fixing the opioid crisis, updating technology across the entire federal government, and spearheading criminal justice reform, to name just a few. It seems like a nearly impossible set of challenges for anyone to tackle, and even more so for Kushner. Because in addition to not having any previous government experience, the former real estate exec has demonstrated repeated difficulty filling out simple, routine forms correctly. This includes his own voter registration form.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjlol:

Aight.

I'll pretend that his presidency has done anything but Stoke up political conversation because of his rhetoric and incompetence.

In the real world, breh...where I live... we're not feeling any effects good or bad of him being there:yeshrug:

And I'm not saying that I like or agree with anything that he's about, I'm just saying has had pretty much no affect on us as citizens

Reminder: It's only been 9 months.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo i have a a question wasn't the Trump base dead when he didn't repeal DACA?

What happened to bring them back? He went to Alabama and talked about football? :dead:

I hide it deep inside of me :dame:
:mjcry:

Nothing excites the base more than black millionaires. The height of entitlement for the deplorables.