RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

"In recent months, Trump’s DOJ has been at odds with the DEA, blocking the DEA from growing marijuana for research"

never seen this story, just read it. trumpset was adamant that trump would be good for weed. his admin is to the right of the fukking DEA on this, wow. wait until they put their own DEA head in who shares their philosophy.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm saying kid..

Trump hasn't actually accomplished anything tangible.

Surprisingly, even his Republicans in Congress ain't really getting things poppin.

So I'm not bothered by voting 3rd party.

Absolutely nothing has actually happened in the country since this guy's imagination.

He and his party are largely inept, and for that I'm grateful
You're wrong, this thread and it's many side topics prove it

And you're STILL a clown for holding this position

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Off topic but on topic.

This is the way tweet threads should be posted in consideration of your mega thread fam, who may or may not be high at 8 am and who may or may not have a glowdtick stuck to their peen.
:mjgrin:

:bryan:Such a great blend of personalities on here, you guys crack me up.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
You're wrong, this thread and it's many side topics prove it

And you're STILL a clown for holding this position
:mjlol:

Aight.

I'll pretend that his presidency has done anything but Stoke up political conversation because of his rhetoric and incompetence.

In the real world, breh...where I live... we're not feeling any effects good or bad of him being there:yeshrug:

And I'm not saying that I like or agree with anything that he's about, I'm just saying has had pretty much no affect on us as citizens

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Aight.

I'll pretend that his presidency has done anything but Stoke up political conversation because of his rhetoric and incompetence.

In the real world, breh...where I live... we're not feeling any effects good or bad of him being there:yeshrug:

And I'm not saying that I like or agree with anything that he's about, I'm just saying has had pretty much no affect on us as citizens
And this ladies and gents is why Donald Trump is President.

You're a fukking nincompoop breh plain and simple

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Aight.

Stop posting

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don't know, the guy is a fukking walking, talking, live action racist, bigoted cartoon character. Once the national spotlight gets shined on what kind of vile piece of shyt he really is, and if the Dems decide to throw some money and the national machine against him, we might be able to flip the seat. I mean, the guy is even more morally reprehensible than Trump.
Then Trump can go back and say, "see, I told you he couldn't win the seat, you all should have voted Big Luther......next time, listen to me, so we can MAGA"

We talking about Alabama now. Lets not get too much ahead of ourselves.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Aight.

:camby: :camby:

@newworldafro alias or just a stupid motherfukker.

either way garbage posting.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Aight.

How can a sitting president have no effects on the citizens, in any country ? That's a very low IQ reasoning. Do you know the power of a sitting president?

Let me guess, you have nothing going for you so you'd rather people lay with u in your puddle.

Look at some of the effects Trump had so far.

1. Trying to repeal Obamacare. That's Healthcare for millions of citizens, even his supporters. If he repeals Obamacare, insurance fees will go up and people can be denied Healthcare due to prevent existing conditions. There are people with mechanical heart, dialysis, cancer people that would get their Healthcare cut off without Obamacare. Also those people would not be able to get insurance.

2. We have no FEMA director. So, nobody knows what to do for Porto Rico now. All the protocols we had were for the 50 states that we knew. Now, there's nobody to sit down and draw a plan. Only 5% oof the island have food, elecricity and water now. Yes, Ricans are US citizens.

3. Global warming. Trump will allow all those companies that are banned from drilling outside the US due to high pollution. So far, we have had 4 Cat4 storms. That's with him being in office less than a year. Bush only had Katrina and Wilma in 8 years. Obama only had Sandy.

4. Finally, Trump is trying to go to a nuclear war with N Korea where millions of people will die, including American citizens and soldiers. Those are part of the "US citizens" you keep claiming Trump doesn't affect.

So, when you wanna be dumb and aloof to stay stupid shyt, you even look more stupid than you really are.

People like you I feel sorry for. The fact that you're unaware you're being dumb and making a dumb statement is scary.

Like I say, you probably don't have much going in for you in life so you won't feel any effect because you're not trying to better your life.