RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

:lolbron:

giphy.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna quote them but the last three posts have me rolling

The Steve Bannon ether especially :picard:

Imagine Steve Bannon escapes cuz he was just an authentic mad man who didn't give a shyt about Putin and visits these treacherous greedy fukks in jail :jokerhmm:

Counsel: Special

:deandreugh:

Indictments: Expected

:muellerumad:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:snoop: was trying reframe but the people have spoken:

:yeshrug:

Trump hasn't actually done anything for me to be upset about.

I stand by my decision.
:mjlol:

Aight.

I'll pretend that his presidency has done anything but Stoke up political conversation because of his rhetoric and incompetence.

In the real world, breh...where I live... we're not feeling any effects good or bad of him being there:yeshrug:

And I'm not saying that I like or agree with anything that he's about, I'm just saying has had pretty much no affect on us as citizens
I'm saying kid..

Trump hasn't actually accomplished anything tangible.

Surprisingly, even his Republicans in Congress ain't really getting things poppin.

So I'm not bothered by voting 3rd party.

Absolutely nothing has actually happened in the country since this guy's imagination.

He and his party are largely inept, and for that I'm grateful

Target: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/26505051/reputation-submit

@julesocean @DonKnock @mannyrs13 @Spatial Paradox @2stainz @Crucial @str8cashhomie87 @choc_cardigan @GoddamnyamanProf @Orbital-Fetus@The Watcher @blotter @Milk N Cookies @smitty22 @BigMoneyGrip @Beegio @blackmarketbros @AZBeauty @Columbo @South Paw @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @GMoneyMafia @NY's #1 Draft Pick @N.J.stan @23Stapscity @Call Me James @fact @WaveMolecules @Hogan in the Wolfpac @The Black Panther @LeVraiPapi @hashmander @Eddy Gordo @Cali_livin
@treezee @AyBrehHam Linkin@cartierhoe @Cadillac @wire28 @Barnett114 @the old mongoose @Malta @SkiHatDaGawd @Lance137 @Clout Lord @Boxstate Reject @Izanami
@ll cool bay @Edub @Blankthawtz @Queen of the Dead @aceboon @jj23 @hashmander @Skrt Angle @dakidblu @BigSm00ve @The War Report @wickdsm

@Stop Lying I Wrapped Up @MoonGoddess @LeVraiPapi @NameisAdamus @Afrodroid @Child of Inyanga @R$G META @Obreh Winfrey @Imhotep2 @falcozer @Paradise50 @MoneyBags @Username @ChidikeEffenPatrón @Kid Dynamite @mikishere @Xyrax @Emoryal @West Coast Avenger @Karbaash @Paragon @NYSTATEOFMIND @Dig @Freddie.Cane @Diasporan @Royalty @Kooley_High @Dak_Brehscott @Crucial @lurkmanx @number21 @GilSho @Deeeez Nuts @Mr_crafty treezee @Yehuda @Lord Poison @Huey_Freeman @kpw @Kamikaze @Revy @Merc @osama bin fly @N.J.stan @Weston

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Not gonna quote them but the last three posts have me rolling

The Steve Bannon ether especially :picard:

Imagine Steve Bannon escapes cuz he was just an authentic mad man who didn't give a shyt about Putin and visits these treacherous greedy fukks in jail

That's a troll account but still funny. Dingell calling Trump a bum is :mjlol: