RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Paul Horner, writer of fake news about 2016 election, found dead
CBS News - 13h

Last Updated Sep 27, 2017 10:43 AM EDT. PHOENIX -- A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

:hamster:

"My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don't fact-check anything — they'll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist," he told The Washington Post in November. "

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Trump, at war with everyone, mocks McCain, McConnell

In private, President Trump has taken to physically mocking M&M: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (slumped shoulders; lethargic body language) and Sen. John McCain (imitating the thumbs-down of his historic health-care vote).

he's such a child :snoop:

:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Honestly I would love to work in trump's admin to witness the debauchery and cuttery :laff::laff::laff:

Everyday day at the office is different :blessed:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
CBS News - 13h

Last Updated Sep 27, 2017 10:43 AM EDT. PHOENIX -- A leading purveyor of fake news in the 2016 presidential election has died outside Phoenix at the age of 38.

"My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don't fact-check anything — they'll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist," he told The Washington Post in November. "

The funniest part about this, as if this kid eulogized himself, the alt-Reich sites are saying Hillary had him murdered.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
tumblr_m2p6m7YFt11r3bp1do1_500.gif

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
CBS News - 13h

Who is this woman tho :takedat: