RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This guy, when the election rolls around in December he's gonna say he supported Moore all along. He was the very first one to support him. Bigly.
I don't know, the guy is a fukking walking, talking, live action racist, bigoted cartoon character. Once the national spotlight gets shined on what kind of vile piece of shyt he really is, and if the Dems decide to throw some money and the national machine against him, we might be able to flip the seat. I mean, the guy is even more morally reprehensible than Trump.
Then Trump can go back and say, "see, I told you he couldn't win the seat, you all should have voted Big Luther......next time, listen to me, so we can MAGA"

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
So dude just won't stop posting them sirens? Not even small ones :mjlol:
Regardless of size they slow everything down. And he posts multiple sirens on a page. So not only is he posting 10 times on a page, with dozens of tweets a piece, he's also throwing gifs on top of it.

I use my mobile and 2 different laptops throughout the day. The moment he got removed from the thread everything sped up tremendously.

And it's not like I haven't warned him and banned him before. Dude thought I was playing games. And now he's mad so he's reporting every post in this thread like a petulant child.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Regardless of size they slow everything down. And he posts multiple sirens on a page. So not only is he posting 10 times on a page, with dozens of tweets a piece, he's also throwing gifs on top of it.

I use my mobile and 2 different laptops throughout the day. The moment he got removed from the thread everything sped up tremendously.

And it's not like I haven't warned him and banned him before. Dude thought I was playing games. And now he's mad so he's reporting every post in this thread like a petulant child.
In the summer when he came back from being bushed, it looked for a while like he was gonna be in the running for HL poster of the year. All he had to do was remain focused on this thread and basically not be nap. Of course he had to go off the rails multiple times over :russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know, the guy is a fukking walking, talking, live action racist, bigoted cartoon character. Once the national spotlight gets shined on what kind of vile piece of shyt he really is, and if the Dems decide to throw some money and the national machine against him, we might be able to flip the seat. I mean, the guy is even more morally reprehensible than Trump.
Then Trump can go back and say, "see, I told you he couldn't win the seat, you all should have voted Big Luther......next time, listen to me, so we can MAGA"

It's Alabama though. Moore's defiance of the law in favour of religion is a positive for them. He will probably win easily.:francis:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

I've got really great internet on my cell and where I use my laptop and I couldn't even load pages a lot of times. Thank you

:salute:

Hopefully Nap can turnover a new leaf but I don't think self control is his strong suit and honestly I don't think it's his fault if you know what I mean.

Daps

I read this thread often at work and I def notice a smoother experience without all the gimmicks. And it aint just the sirens, its the 15 tweet embeds that inevitably get quoted, and those same goddamned corny ass smilies after every post that were more annoying than the sirens ever were.

No amount of convenient info about this scandal is worth the inconvenience of having to see that stupid ass DJ Khaled smiley every other post. Ditto with the Maxine Waters one.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

Jesus help me
tenor.gif

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

I'm saying kid..

Trump hasn't actually accomplished anything tangible.

Surprisingly, even his Republicans in Congress ain't really getting things poppin.

So I'm not bothered by voting 3rd party.

Absolutely nothing has actually happened in the country since this guy's imagination.

He and his party are largely inept, and for that I'm grateful

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm saying kid..

Trump hasn't actually accomplished anything tangible.

Surprisingly, even his Republicans in Congress ain't really getting things poppin.

So I'm not bothered by voting 3rd party.

Absolutely nothing has actually happened in the country since this guy's imagination.

He and his party are largely inept, and for that I'm grateful
CaCs are more bold:yeshrug:

But you live in Miami so If some racist shyt were to go down some chicos or Zoe's would handle it.

You got a sister in the military tho don't you?:patrice: Cheers talkin big shyt to Kim Jong and theirs a possibility that war breaks out because of his incompetence. What would you think about that?

My cousin is 40 miles south of Seoul so I'm scared as fukk:sadcam:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
CaCs are more bold:yeshrug:

But you live in Miami so If some racist shyt were to go down some chicos or Zoe's would handle it.

You got a sister in the military tho don't you?:patrice: Cheers talkin big shyt to Kim Jong and theirs a possibility that war breaks out because of his incompetence. What would you think about that?

My cousin is 40 miles south of Seoul so I'm scared as fukk:sadcam:

She too :flabbynsick: to fight now...

Trump is a psycho, brehs. If shyt pops off he ain't sending troops, he's sending nukes.