RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Honestly if it weren't for TLR's constant dikkriding of his Tariq posts he probably would've left this site after the name change.

I swear, the only thing as annoying as editing his posts is having to ignore his constant need for attention. He's reported about a dozen or so posts that y'all have made since he's been banned from this thread. He keeps tagging me in some wack ass thread of his. He keeps sending me PMs after I tell him to stop messaging me.

He's a nutcase.
Nap is an F level poster everywhere else. He's only built for one thing and thats is this thread. Why stop a man from full filling his destiny?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This guy already had an impressive resume but his twitter commentary is going to put him in a new level of spotlight. Interesting to see some of the personalities/experts/journalists who are becoming famous due to the Trump/Russia story.

Dear Lord I hope it's not like the remix of all the folks who became household names after the oj trial. :wtb:

Think of all the books we are gonna get
:krs: