RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Counterintelligence operations have been opened for less.

Remember that.

All these dudes nudging up to RT all these years me and @dtownreppin214 warned y'all have BEEN on US Government radar. We've been dropping this knowledge for years on here.
cook breh cook
Bernie is in the Russians pockets? he is being paid by them? he's a spy? spread the word breh

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
cook breh cook
Bernie is in the Russians pockets? he is being paid by them? he's a spy? spread the word breh
Nobody should have run against Hillary in the primary because Russia would attempt to use every available option to stop her from MRGA. Haven't you heard? IT WAS HER TURN!:damn:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
5 hrs ·
Maxine Waters: "Look at Ben Carson. My God. My grandmother would call him an educated fool. Here's a man who has a reputation of being a highly competent surgeon, but when he talks about poor people, he says they're the cause of their poverty... And he doesn't know the difference between slavery and immigration."

Maxine Waters: Ben Carson is 'an educated fool'
"If you think I took [Steve] Mnuchin on, you watch what I'm going to do to Ben Carson," Waters said.
THEHILL.COM

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The New York Times
56 mins ·
The campaigns for the major political parties in Germany entered into a "gentleman's agreement" this year not to exploit any information that might be leaked as a result of a cyber attack.

German Election Mystery: Where’s Russia?
After witnessing Moscow’s meddling in the American and French elections, Germany had its guard up. But the Kremlin seems to be sitting this one out.

NYTIMES.COM|BY MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Hill
5 hrs ·
Maxine Waters: "Look at Ben Carson. My God. My grandmother would call him an educated fool. Here's a man who has a reputation of being a highly competent surgeon, but when he talks about poor people, he says they're the cause of their poverty... And he doesn't know the difference between slavery and immigration."

Maxine Waters: Ben Carson is 'an educated fool'
"If you think I took [Steve] Mnuchin on, you watch what I'm going to do to Ben Carson," Waters said.
THEHILL.COM

This woman is the Auntie America needs. :mjcry:

Dr. Ben Barson about to catch these hands :wow: