RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm confused about the boxes part. I get the copying.

how's that different from other fast-fashion designers?
They would just ship in 40-50 Brown boxes filed with shoes on a regular passenger flights, should have been shipped like normal freight, not really important just part of the back story.

If that's what other designers do I dunno, I'm just telling you a buyer for her company basically admitted to me they steal their designs and now her shoe company is being sued for copying

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They would just ship in 40-50 Brown boxes filed with shoes on a regular passenger flights, should have been shipped like normal freight, not really important just part of the back story.

If that's what other designers do I dunno, I'm just telling you a buyer for her company basically admitted to me they steal their designs and now her shoe company is being sued for copying
I'd expect something more sophisticated but...its the Trumps :scust:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I think that having less gifs etc definately makes things easier when im actually on my phone, however, alot of what was considered "breaking" with the sirens was sometimes just minor, it was a problem but it had been raised already. it also lets others decide whats important and what isnt, infact some of these guys were asking nap to stop tagging.

dont take it personal nap , you have done a great job posting info in this thread, however its a minor adjustment, everything cant be breaking news.

i think one thing that the mainstream media doesnt really talk about is how well Mueller and his team are cornering everyone into a box, going after kids, going after family, pitting one against the other, you guys gotta understand these guys are rich, used to getting away with shyt, FOR YEARS, they are NOT gonna take no 25 to life, or project pat would say OR NO LIFE SENTENCE. These guys are gonna start if not already, talking.

The fact that the attorny general in ny was contacted was huge to me because it means "theres no nowhere to run, you cant resign, you cant pardon."

Mueller basically reminds me of that big pun quotable

"you picked the wrong nikka to fukk with, talking that tough shyt, you couldnt be a bigger fakkit if you sucked dikk"

These investigations just dont go away, money laundering and obstruction of justice arent the same as "collusion" which is highly subjective.
but I be loving me some sirens though...shyt be lit :pachaha:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Years ago I worked for a customs broker that imported her shoes. The buyers for the company used to go to overseas and buy shoe samples and bring them back here. It was quicker and cheaper for them to ship the boxes on regular flights that ship it in like regular freight. I used to go to JFK all the time with the paperwork to get the shoes cleared for customs. So one day I'm talking to one of the buyers and I asked him why they come with so many boxes and he told me they buy a ton of shoes from Chinese manufactures and bring them back and whatever shoes they like they'll make a few minor changes so they don't get sued. He saw my reaction and goes, it's not stealing, let's say it's inspiration and he laughed.

it's like it runs in their veins

:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

I'd expect something more sophisticated but...its the Trumps :scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
but I be loving me some sirens though...shyt be lit :pachaha:
blame the whiny bytches. They know who they are. The bum b*stards on their mothers data plans. I told these fukkboys from Day 1 to stick to USA Today cause this shyt is not an entry level thread. No novice questions, no unread bullshyt. You're not getting coddled in here. fukking sissies.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Bernie is a low-key Russian shill too during the campaign. Why would he fukking entertain RT?

Then next thing you know, Trump is using his talking points :dahell:

Shout out to Tad Devine. :mjpls:

Now we get to the heart of the fukking matter.

If y'all got a problem with Dana Rohrabacher, Bernie is in the spotlight too.
yall overplaying yall hands:pachaha:
but by all means continue:obama:
get yall mccarthy on :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Have at it. I don't give a fukk about your data plans or your Nokias. Use a fukking computer. fukking roaches.
4bYC1CZ.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
like I said :cook!:pachaha:
you guys will discredit yourselves:usure:
it's almost entertaining to watch :pachaha:
Counterintelligence operations have been opened for less.

Remember that.

All these dudes nudging up to RT all these years me and @dtownreppin214 warned y'all have BEEN on US Government radar. We've been dropping this knowledge for years on here.