RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody should have run against Hillary in the primary because Russia would attempt to use every available option to stop her from MRGA. Haven't you heard? IT WAS HER TURN!:damn:
As long as you voted for her in the general like a mature male, thats all I care about. You didn't have to be in love with her and she didn't have to give you butterflies. Otherwise, all this other shyt you're doing is hoe talk.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The New York Times
56 mins ·
The campaigns for the major political parties in Germany entered into a "gentleman's agreement" this year not to exploit any information that might be leaked as a result of a cyber attack.

German Election Mystery: Where’s Russia?
After witnessing Moscow’s meddling in the American and French elections, Germany had its guard up. But the Kremlin seems to be sitting this one out.

NYTIMES.COM|BY MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ
not good enough, they're gonna need laws.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Brehs in this thread have a more nuances view of this issue than me but I don't really understand all this shyt about the 'vulnerability' that Western 'democracy' has to fake news or bots or whatever
China and Russia don't have free press.

America does

Not even the UK has as free of a press.

So because our society is so open, we are susceptible to fukking foreign news channels posted up from Iran, Venezuela, China, Russia, Qatar, etc. to spew content towards our dumbass citizens who are never challenged from a military standpoint and never have to consider real geopolitical implications.

You have to acknowledge the fragility of western democracy intrinsically and why so many other nations trend towards systems that aren't ours. Its not out of want, but out of a sort of basal and reptilian immaturity.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I truly believe he does not understand the magnitude of what is going on. This will really blow his mind when all of this hits the fan. After everything that has happened with Facebook and his ex campaign manager this is what he wants to tweet about.

The fukkery :wow:
Yes he does.

he's trying to lean on his base for support.

Its like when a soldier gets his leg blown off and his buddies are like "nah breh, you're gonna make it! just look at me man! Its gonna be ok!"

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Light Agent of influence. I'd say he probably doesn't even know he was pawn until it was blatant that Russia capitalized on his movement too. He even admits this.

You think Bernie's message was influenced by the Russians?

He's been a lefty all his life. Unless you're saying he's been an asset for decades...

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
DKVno8TW0AAwWkY.jpg:large

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he doesn't know that he is a spy? you can do better than that :pachaha:
Agents of influence are not knowledgeable spies

Glenn Greenwald is an agent of influence.

Julian Assange is an agent of influence.

Snowden is an agent (or actual spy) of influence.

Trump is an agent of influence.

merely pawns who are elevated beyond their natural capabilities to serve indirect goals of geopolitical enemies.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

This what happens when you don't know anything and you get all of your advice and opinions from others who know nothing
Then you have a 20 something year old white guy who looks like a slightly younger Mr Burns who writes your speeches in a way he certainly imagines would have terrified those handsome boys who kicked his ass repeatedly in HS.

This is what we end up with.