RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As I been saying - I can't fukking wait

Ignorance isn't a crime, treason is, spreading non-fatal disinformation is not

You can't say bomb in an airport, but you can tell people the world is flat
Actually this is kinda wrong, thus the campaign finance laws.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These dudes are victims of inexperience :laff:

Spicer is fuuuuuuccccckkkkkeeeeeeddddddd

A8LJyXg.gif

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Oh look. Another important link by a reputable news source.

If only there was a way to share that information with excitement and alarm to warn people to pay extra attention to it without fielding stupid complaints about it. :jbhmm:

Trump campaign bodyguard linked to ex-con who’s key in Russia probes

Trump campaign bodyguard linked to ex-con who’s key in Russia probes

By Ben Wieder and Kevin G. Hall

khall@mcclatchydc.com

WASHINGTON
Russian emigre Felix Sater, shown here in a screenshot from a YouTube video he posted on Aug. 8, 2014, is in the crosshairs of investigators probing possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Wieder, Ben

September 21, 2017 5:00 AM

Another connection has emerged between Donald Trump and Felix Sater, the Russian emigre and ex-con who's become a key figure in widening investigations into ties between Trump associates and Russian figures.

Trump plays down his relationship with Sater, despite growing evidence of links between the two, including recently published emails detailing how Sater worked with a top Trump Organization lawyer on a planned Moscow property deal as late as 2016, during the presidential campaign.

McClatchy’s investigation now shows that a trusted Trump security aide hired in 2015 had intimate knowledge that Sater, twice convicted, had a criminal past and underworld connections.

Before he became Trump’s bodyguard, Gary Uher was an FBI agent involved in a complex deal to bring Sater back from Russia in the late 1990s. The resulting plea deal allowed Sater to avoid prison time in a Wall Street probe by serving as a government informant until his sentencing in 2009. During much of the time that he was a secret informant, Sater was a Trump Organization business associate, working on projects in New York, Florida and Arizona.

It’s not clear if Sater and Uher maintained an active relationship. Sater declined comment, and Uher did not respond to multiple requests for a response.

But the new information raises more questions about Trump’s ties to the Russian-born felon, Sater, and those in Sater’s orbit. “This latest revelation adds yet another connection between Trump and Russian criminals,” said Kathleen Clark, a Washington University law professor in St. Louis, who specializes in government ethics and national security law.

The Trump Organization did not respond to detailed questions about the two, and whether its executives or Trump himself were aware of Uher’s role in Sater’s federal plea deal.

But court documents from almost two decades ago, obtained by McClatchy, show that Uher played an important part in Sater’s decision to return from Russia.

courtdoc-uher

This snipped section of a 2000 court deposition of then-informant Lawrence Ray shows how FBI agent Gary Uher worked to bring Felix Sater back from Russia. Almost 20 years later they both were in Donald Trump’s orbit.

Uher was a young FBI agent when he helped convince Sater to stay out of U.S. prison by cooperating in an operation that uncovered a $40 million scam by criminally connected Wall Street firms. Numerous members of the New York-area Mafia were eventually sent to prison.

FBI veterans loosely divide agents into two categories: the brainy, whose talents tend toward pursuing paper trails, and the brawny, who prefer to be out on the street and can be more inclined to be part of a security detail.

Tall, thick and imposing, Uher fell into the latter category.

“He was a good agent,” recalled Lewis Schiliro, an expert on organized crime who at the time was the assistant director of the FBI’s New York office. He referred to the late 1990s as “a really wild time” for Russia-linked crime.

Recent court documents obtained by McClatchy show that Uher, after leaving the bureau, was referred to the Trump Organization in 2015 by Bernard Kerik, the former New York police commissioner and onetime nominee to head the federal Department of Homeland Security. Kerik withdrew his nomination and was imprisoned in 2010 after pleading guilty to tax fraud and making false statements in a federal bribery probe.

Kerik is also a former business partner of high-profile Trump surrogate Rudolph Giuliani, the former New York mayor.

Uher said in a court deposition that he and Kerik had known each other since the early 1980s in New Jersey, when Kerik trained Uher in the Passaic County Sheriff’s Department.

The December 2016 deposition came after Uher briefly made headlines in the early days of Trump’s campaign. He and other members of Trump’s security detail were accused in a lawsuit of roughing up protestors in front of Trump Tower during a book signing in September 2015.

Uher indicated in the deposition that he had worked for both the campaign and the Trump Organization, reporting directly to Keith Schiller, who headed security for the organization and went on to a similar position at the White House this year. (Schiller left that post this month.)

Uher appears to no longer work for either the Trump campaign or Trump Organization, though his current employer’s website touts those past positions.

Oshirak Group International, headquartered in suburban Virginia, shows a picture of Uher on its website and lists him as director of law enforcement. The first item on his website bio cites his work as “Body guard for Donald Trump and family.”

screencapture-uher

Worst HR ever

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Bloomberg Politics
2 hrs ·
The president's daughter wants nothing to do with the case, let alone a trial.

Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
Her fashion brand has had a rocky history when it comes to copycat allegations.
BLOOMBERG.COM
Years ago I worked for a customs broker that imported her shoes. The buyers for the company used to go to overseas and buy shoe samples and bring them back here. It was quicker and cheaper for them to ship the boxes on regular flights that ship it in like regular freight. I used to go to JFK all the time with the paperwork to get the shoes cleared for customs. So one day I'm talking to one of the buyers and I asked him why they come with so many boxes and he told me they buy a ton of shoes from Chinese manufactures and bring them back and whatever shoes they like they'll make a few minor changes so they don't get sued. He saw my reaction and goes, it's not stealing, let's say it's inspiration and he laughed.

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Years ago I worked for a customs broker that imported her shoes. The buyers for the company used to go to overseas and buy shoe samples and bring them back here. It was quicker and cheaper for them to ship the boxes on regular flights that ship it in like regular freight. I used to go to JFK all the time with the paperwork to get the shoes cleared for customs. So one day I'm talking to one of the buyers and I asked him why try cone with so many boxes and he told me they buy a ton of shoes from Chinese manufactures and bring them back and whatever shoes they like they'll make a few minor changes so they don't get sued. He saw my reaction and goes, it's not stealing, let's say it's inspiration and he laughed.
I'm confused about the boxes part. I get the copying.

how's that different from other fast-fashion designers?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 i don't really know shyt on campaign finance law

Thus I'd make an ideal addition to the current white house administration :mjgrin:

That Wire gif is too fukking perfect :salute:

The article I read on the notebooks said in past administrations notes were super scarce, which i assumed. Experienced DC operators gotta be looking at this like :heh:

Spicer plainly retarded he was just trying to make sure he didn't forget anything important :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 i don't really know shyt on campaign finance law

Thus I'd make an ideal addition to the current white house administration :mjgrin:

That Wire gif is too fukking perfect :salute:

The article I read on the notebooks said in past administrations notes were super scarce, which i assumed. Experienced DC operators gotta be looking at this like :heh:

Spicer plainly retarded he was just trying to make sure he didn't forget anything important :dead:
this nikka was like a fukking Boy Scout for NO reason

and the sad thing is, Spicer was probably the most experienced person in the White House at that point. Dude had been in the higher echelon of the RNC for a minute.

fukking idiots. all of them.