RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Brehs in this thread have a more nuances view of this issue than me but I don't really understand all this shyt about the 'vulnerability' that Western 'democracy' has to fake news or bots or whatever

Misleading voters is as American as white supremacy, and I feel like the only reason these old people are freaking out is they don't really understand it

I absolutely feel that treason and collusion should be punished, preferably capitally because I would hate my taxes to go to housing and feeding these tax evaders.

But how is this fake news different than the misinformation spread by the Mormons to influence that California vote on gay marriage? They were using traditional and social ads to mislead people about the MEANING of yes or no vote.

In this case, American citizens were being misled about things related to the election, but it's not like the Russian bots were in the voting booth with them.

And it's not like they thought they were voting for someone else, they knew what they were doing. It's not the government's job to think for it's citizens or censor the information they have access to, that's up to the citizens.

You wanna keep this from happening again? Stop cutting education budgets.

Better yet, stop allowing these christian charter schools to pop up with govt funding in Pennsyltucky that misinform hundreds of thousands of people on all sorts of basic facts.
there is a difference
internal integrity
national actors are easier to uncover and control than foreign ones
so an example must be made
but I agree with your larger point and solution
but for now I want to see Trump get his comeuppance

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Washington Post
4 hrs ·
If tradition holds, President Trump would speak to an audience that would include James B. Comey and Robert S. Mueller III.

A ceremony at the FBI next week could make for some extremely awkward encounters
Tradition would put Trump at event with Comey, Mueller and McCabe.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM

fun
LIT!!!!!
giphy.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The Hill
5 hrs ·
Maxine Waters: "Look at Ben Carson. My God. My grandmother would call him an educated fool. Here's a man who has a reputation of being a highly competent surgeon, but when he talks about poor people, he says they're the cause of their poverty... And he doesn't know the difference between slavery and immigration."

Maxine Waters: Ben Carson is 'an educated fool'
"If you think I took [Steve] Mnuchin on, you watch what I'm going to do to Ben Carson," Waters said.
THEHILL.COM

She's right. Carson is an embarrassment to the D, I don't want to hear this nikka's opinion about anything not related to brain surgery. :scust:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm gonna need some sirens on this shyt yo!:pachaha: y'all killing my buzz:pachaha:
threads do load faster:ehh:
but:whoa: this shyt needs sirens like felafels need humus:pachaha:

He's not forbidden from posting sirens :francis:

@tru_m.a.c told him no more than five in a post and no more Tweet threads. He took that to mean that he can't post any, and he's been whining for the past half-dozen pages or so. :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

I truly believe he does not understand the magnitude of what is going on. This will really blow his mind when all of this hits the fan. After everything that has happened with Facebook and his ex campaign manager this is what he wants to tweet about.

The fukkery :wow:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple