RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Washington Post
4 hrs ·
If tradition holds, President Trump would speak to an audience that would include James B. Comey and Robert S. Mueller III.

A ceremony at the FBI next week could make for some extremely awkward encounters
Tradition would put Trump at event with Comey, Mueller and McCabe.
WASHINGTONPOST.COM

fun
It would be fun for fukkery purposes to see Trump lose his mind but Comey won't be there. Mueller might go simply to honor the FBI history. Or to be on an intelligence gathering mission of his own. :sas2:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@The Black Panther
@GnauzBookOfRhymes

I don't disagree with anything you guys are saying, except that this is Russia's fault.

The ignorance of American citizens is clearly at fault. Anyone under the age of 30 was raised with (oftentimes luddite) teachers warning them not to trust everything you read on the internet.

If I start telling everyone that.. let's say.. If they donate money to my church their life will improve, except actually I just use it to buy private jets... and now people are pissed their lives haven't improced.. is that really my fault?

Politicians mislead people about what they have done, what their opponents have done, what they are going to do and what their opponents are going to do FOREVER. That's what politics is all about, that shyt older than Cicero.

How is this any different than the Obama Birthers or the John Kerry Swiftboat (or whatever those treasonous fakkits called it) fake controversies?

Because it was a foreign actor, while the birther/swiftboat movements were cooked up by Karl Rove?

Common sense, let alone the stuff we 'know' about Manafort, tells us that American citizenship/nativity does not guarantee patriotic behavior.

What's the difference between a foreign government destabilizing the country for personal benefit and Steve Bannon profiteering from the destabilization effects of Breitbart?

Maybe it's a stretch, guess I don't really think so, but is this destabilization worse than the willful destabilization of the country by bulge banks through the subprime crisis?

fcking siren embeds

:ohhh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@The Black Panther
@GnauzBookOfRhymes

I don't disagree with anything you guys are saying, except that this is Russia's fault.

The ignorance of American citizens is clearly at fault. Anyone under the age of 30 was raised with (oftentimes luddite) teachers warning them not to trust everything you read on the internet.

If I start telling everyone that.. let's say.. If they donate money to my church their life will improve, except actually I just use it to buy private jets... and now people are pissed their lives haven't improced.. is that really my fault?

Politicians mislead people about what they have done, what their opponents have done, what they are going to do and what their opponents are going to do FOREVER. That's what politics is all about, that shyt older than Cicero.

How is this any different than the Obama Birthers or the John Kerry Swiftboat (or whatever those treasonous fakkits called it) fake controversies?

Because it was a foreign actor, while the birther/swiftboat movements were cooked up by Karl Rove?

Common sense, let alone the stuff we 'know' about Manafort, tells us that American citizenship/nativity does not guarantee patriotic behavior.

What's the difference between a foreign government destabilizing the country for personal benefit and Steve Bannon profiteering from the destabilization effects of Breitbart?

Maybe it's a stretch, guess I don't really think so, but is this destabilization worse than the willful destabilization of the country by bulge banks through the subprime crisis?

:ohhh:
you fukkers won't blame the voters for trump though, will you?

Because immature bytches need butterflies in their tummies when they go vote instead of doing the responsible thing and supporting Hillary.

The voters are idiots.