RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Comey is a fukking puzzle

Dude helps Trump get into office. Now is out here trying to undermine him :dahell:

As private citizen's he could not have, pursued them. Now that they are in power and feeling overconfident.
He could if of course all of the info is right, get them behind bars for a very long time. But that's just theorising on my part

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I can't keep up with the fukkery

:mindblown:
96DtHVi.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy who arranged the Ukraine deal bought a condo from a Trump friend in NYC?!?!?!?!
look, i know that this is awful but read this sentence again

are we gonna act like this type of shyt hasnt existed in politics since the beginning of time? :beli:

are we gonna act like a democrat never oversaw anything like this happen? :beli: and please, i really want to see someone tell me this with a straight face

i just think its worth saving some of this outrage. it needs to be saved so the worst shyt can have everyones full attention. if the approach is 'we need to be mad at everything', credilibity is gonna fly out the window :yeshrug:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
look, i know that this is awful but read this sentence again

are we gonna act like this type of shyt hasnt existed in politics since the beginning of time? :beli:

are we gonna act like a democrat never oversaw anything like this happen? :beli: and please, i really want to see someone tell me this with a straight face

i just think its worth saving some of this outrage. it needs to be saved so the worst shyt can have everyones full attention. if the approach is 'we need to be mad at everything', credilibity is gonna fly out the window :yeshrug:

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

peewee_playhouse_1.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your constant claims of fake outrage is getting tired.
ive been commenting on this all week :what: this entire administration is getting exposed, and im all for it. you clowns love to ignore the fact that ive been saying the whole time that whillary and trump were two sides of the same coin. for whatver reason :yeshrug:

but something comes off :beli: to me about 'politican helped benefactor buy a house' :dead: am i such a fukkin a$$hole for saying that? Really?

let me ask you this; what do you want from me? lets keep it simple

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
ive been commenting on this all week :what: this entire administration is getting exposed, and im all for it. you clowns love to ignore the fact that ive been saying the whole time that whillary and trump were two sides of the same coin. for whatver reason :yeshrug:

but something comes off :beli: to me about 'politican helped benefactor buy a house' :dead: am i such a fukkin a$$hole for saying that? Really?

let me ask you this; what do you want from me? lets keep it simple

Go shyt in your hat clown