RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They don't even give this shyt 12 hours before they leak stuff from this atrocity of a WH :russ:

It's as if staff is posted up at the watercooler there like
HICK%2BCHICK.png

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
His whole steez just makes me want to punch him in the face. I hate when either side does this "blind support of my party" shyt but I especially hate when dudes like him do it. Something about this cat, just like Cruz, has always rubbed me the wrong way and I can't put my finger on it nor would I want to cause I'd probably have to scrub that shyt with hot water and soap afterwards.

And he's always struck me as someone in way over his head, going back to Amateur Hour when he took a sip of water while trying to give the response after Obama's State of the Union.
Maybe it's because Rubio is a piece a shyt Republican Cuban from Miami :scust:

Most of them are all dumb racist pieces of excrement

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Comey is a fukking puzzle

Dude helps Trump get into office. Now is out here trying to undermine him :dahell:
Understand that Washington is full of scumbags, backstabbing and corruption. Trump's worst mistake was going against both the intelligence agencies and the media. They take that shyt to heart (especially the intelligence communities because they put in so much work on behalf of Presidents, only for this President to go against them). Both the media and IC have the power to bring people down.