RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im saying trump did what hillary has been doing :heh:

you clowns are incapable of providing a rebuttal to this

at least tell me you would prefer bernie out of the three candidates?

Hillary was suspected of alluding with Russia? Didn't know that.

Thank you for that breaking news breh.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
no, it isnt :dead:

YOURE USING THE WRONG TERMINOLOGY. thats what i take issue with

it it influence? of course. did it influence democracy? no. thats just wrong :dead:

your argument also boils down to willful ignorance about the DNCs corruption being preferable :what: you fukking sheep

Of course it influenced the democratic process, since the candidate running on the Republican ticket got there through possible nefarious means and would not be on the ticket if it were found out sooner, how do you not get this? Receipt of me saying the DNC was preferable? Me pointing out your hypocrisy in stating only one parties dirty laundry, through Russian hacking and the other being left out, only shows me where your allegiance lies. We all know both parties are corrupt, let it rest. Stick to the issue at hand.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
in the words of george carlin, " this country keeps electing rich cocksuckers who dont give a fukk about you. they dont GIVE a fukk about you, THEY DONT GIVE A fukk about you"

now which candidate, between donald trump and hillary clinton, doesnt fit into that sentence :ehh:

Raj
Bruh, we're talking about literal treason right now.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, we're talking about literal treason right now.
presidents are above treason :yeshrug:

thats why i wanted bernie sanders. an honest politician. but you pushed for whill :jbhmm:

also to dude who said why am i not banned from the thread, i realized i couldnt care less :dead: go right the fukk ahead

this thread aint shyt until that impeachment happens (which i would laugh at) . otherwise, its kinda pathetic. especially if you make it a safe space :laff:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
According to him, Hillary is the devil incarnate. And yet he's giving Trump a chance, a person he claims is no different from Hillary. :jbhmm:

This cacroach isn't even logically consistent, much less smart. :gucci:
Russia helping their preferred candidate = influencing the election but the democratic process still in tact
DNC helping their preferred candidate = CORRUPTION!

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago

thats why i wanted bernie sanders. an honest politician. but you pushed for whill :jbhmm:

also to dude who said why am i not banned from the thread, i realized i couldnt care less :dead: go right the fukk ahead

this thread aint shyt until that impeachment happens (which i would laugh at) . otherwise, its kinda pathetic. especially if you make it a safe space :laff:

Use Russia Today as a source in a thread about possible Russian involvement in US politics brehs

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

fbc8c716_jayzbiglaugh2_zps33884e71.png

that coastal elitist satire. :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Except, thats not treason.

Trump literally colluded with a foreign government

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
The nihilism of these white boy Bernie bros is disgusting. Its all zero sum to them while we're out here fighting for basic rights and shyt @the cac mamba needs his ass beat.
Stop buying into his Bernie bro narrative. He never supported Bernie. It was Trump all along.

What do Bernie and Trump have in common? :jbhmm:

Exactly. :snooze: