RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
look, i know that this is awful but read this sentence again

are we gonna act like this type of shyt hasnt existed in politics since the beginning of time? :beli:

are we gonna act like a democrat never oversaw anything like this happen? :beli: and please, i really want to see someone tell me this with a straight face

i just think its worth saving some of this outrage. it needs to be saved so the worst shyt can have everyones full attention. if the approach is 'we need to be mad at everything', credilibity is gonna fly out the window :yeshrug:

Don't change the narrative, what the Democrats did or did not do is beside the point here. The nucleus of the matter remains the same, which is whether or not the Trump administration has colluded with the Russians to influence the democratic proces in the US. Hoarding of information is actually the best tactic in this case. The more of it you have, the more powerful your argument.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been on some right leaning sites and they're just as confident Trump will be exonerated and Dems will be implicated.

I'm off Monday and Tuesday. Let it go down! Do it for me, God!:blessed:

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
look, i know that this is awful but read this sentence again

are we gonna act like this type of shyt hasnt existed in politics since the beginning of time? :beli:

are we gonna act like a democrat never oversaw anything like this happen? :beli: and please, i really want to see someone tell me this with a straight face

i just think its worth saving some of this outrage. it needs to be saved so the worst shyt can have everyones full attention. if the approach is 'we need to be mad at everything', credilibity is gonna fly out the window :yeshrug:

Bears shyt in the woods. Yes, we know.

Currently, we are talking about an orange bear. And he shyt on our picnic table.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps

Having proxies in the administration is initself the definition of influencing the democratic process. Leaking one parties dirty laundry and withholding any information on the other is not influencing the democratic process? Or are you implying that the Republican's we're squeaky clean?

:heh:

The question you'd have to ask yourself, would Trump have gotten this far without Russian influence through their proxies?

Last edited by a moderator:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Some of yall actually thought there wouldn't be many people in a state of constant, justified outrage after 1/20/17? :martin:

Dont worry nikka, we always gonna have a fresh supply and it's a multi level marketing scheme too, which Golden Don knows plenty about his dam self. :sas2:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having proxies in the administration is initself the definition of influencing the democratic process. Leaking one parties dirty laundry and withholding any information on the other is not influencing the democratic process? Or are you implying that the Republican's we're squeaky clean?

The question you'd have to ask yourself, would Trump have gotten this far without Russian influence through their proxies?
nope :yeshrug: the voting process was not affected. some voters minds might have been introduced a new idea. except it wasnt new :dead: we already knew who the DNC wanted to install

see a lot of clowns in here call this 'me caping for trump'. but what it is, is that i dont like to see the dems weaken their case, as i stated

and no, i dont believe this affected the election like that. becsause hillary voters who were ok with her corruption before the leaks, were cool aftetr the leaks

let me ask you this :what::

who the fukk didnt know the DNC was corrupt after the primaries :what:

who the fukk needed russia leaking emails (of WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED :mjlol:) to know that the DNC preferred whillary clinton?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

no, it isnt :dead:

YOURE USING THE WRONG TERMINOLOGY. thats what i take issue with

it it influence? of course. did it influence democracy? no. thats just wrong :dead:

your argument also boils down to willful ignorance about the DNCs corruption being preferable :what: you fukking sheep

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
nope :yeshrug: the voting process was not affected. some voters minds might have been introduced a new idea

see a lot of clowns in here call this 'me caping for trump'. but what it is, is that i dont like to see the dems weaken their case, as i stated

and no, i dont believe this affected the election like that. becsause hillary voters who were ok with her corruption before the leaks, were cool aftetr the leaks

let me ask you this :what::

who the fukk didnt know the DNC was corrupt after the primaries :what:

who the fukk needed russia leaking emails (of WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED :mjlol) to know that the DNC preferred whillary clinton?

I couldn't give two fukks about Hilary Clinton but she is the lesser of the two evils, you are arguing through a moot point. Are you seriously implying that Trump would not be in prison if he was to be found guilty of colluding with the enemy? It would not have changed the results of the election, but it would have definitely changed the candidate running on the Republican ticket. Hilary has lost, bringing her up is just deflecting from the issue at hand.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
His whole steez just makes me want to punch him in the face. I hate when either side does this "blind support of my party" shyt but I especially hate when dudes like him do it. Something about this cat, just like Cruz, has always rubbed me the wrong way and I can't put my finger on it nor would I want to cause I'd probably have to scrub that shyt with hot water and soap afterwards.

And he's always struck me as someone in way over his head, going back to Amateur Hour when he took a sip of water while trying to give the response after Obama's State of the Union.
:ehh:

I feel the complete opposite. I think he's going to be one of the few R's to come out of this unscathed. Cruz chose his party over his family. I'm truly disgusted by that vile creature. Rubio has been more measured in his support for this administration.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't give two fukks about Hilary Clinton but she is the lesser of the two evils, you are arguing through a moot point. Are you seriously implying that Trump would not be in prison if he was to be found guilty of colluding with the enemy? It would not have changed the results of the election, but it would have definitely changed the candidate running on the Republican ticket. Hilary has lost, bringing her up is just deflecting from the issue at hand.
im saying trump did what hillary has been doing :heh:

you clowns are incapable of providing a rebuttal to this

at least tell me you would prefer bernie out of the three candidates?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
in the words of george carlin, " this country keeps electing rich cocksuckers who dont give a fukk about you. they dont GIVE a fukk about you, THEY DONT GIVE A fukk about you"

now which candidate, between donald trump and hillary clinton, doesnt fit into that sentence :ehh:

Raj

But you still gonna give DT a chance huh.