RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Rubio is such a bytch
His whole steez just makes me want to punch him in the face. I hate when either side does this "blind support of my party" shyt but I especially hate when dudes like him do it. Something about this cat, just like Cruz, has always rubbed me the wrong way and I can't put my finger on it nor would I want to cause I'd probably have to scrub that shyt with hot water and soap afterwards.

And he's always struck me as someone in way over his head, going back to Amateur Hour when he took a sip of water while trying to give the response after Obama's State of the Union.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I simply cannot buy that Comey helped elect the most dangerously unqualified, compromised man in American history, just so he and the "Deep State" could bust every Russian Mole and shill in our government later. Nah. fukk dat. If it happens, which means a lot of the Republicans go down too on the congressional level, I will personally build a shrine to him in my crib.

This is an entire seditious party, and Comey either couldn't or wouldn't foresee all the radioactive fallout from his appearance of partisanship in the overblown investigation of Hilldawg's server.

These Hacks Go Far Deeper Than the Presidential Race

These Hacks Go Far Deeper Than the Presidential Race
Super PAC allies of Paul Ryan got in on the Russian fun, too.

You'd have to be naïve or stupid to believe that the Russian ratfcking of the 2016 political season was limited to the presidential race. The rot spread deeply, and some of it leached into the congressional campaigns as well. Passing along a piece of a big New York Timesstory, The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel explains that some of the allies of Speaker Paul Ryan, the zombie-eyed granny starver from the state of Wisconsin, were quite willing to fence some purloined e-correspondence themselves.

The Congressional Leadership Fund, which is endorsed by Ryan, a Janesville Republican, and other House GOP leaders, ran an ad that targeted Florida Democrat Joe Garcia and that used material allegedly exposed by a group of hackers operating under the name Guccifer 2.0. Garcia, who lost his race to Republican Carlos Curbelo, also made use of hacked material in criticizing his own opponent in the Democratic primary, Annette Taddeo, according to the Times. The Leadership Fund ad cites a "Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee internal document" as among its source materials, along with a story in the Miami Herald. Federal law bars coordination between candidates like Ryan and super PACs such as the Congressional Leadership Fund and independent spending arm of the National Republican Campaign Committee. So under that law, Ryan would not have any involvement in the Leadership Fund ad. Ryan spokeswoman AshLee Strong had no comment on whether Ryan agreed with the Leadership Fund's decision to use the material.

Again, the investigation cannot be undertaken within the conventional congressional committee structure. It's entirely possible that, at this point, it cannot be undertaken by Congress at all. This business needs an Archibald Cox. And the Roto-Rooter man.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
David Clark will be on TV any minute now telling cacs to get their pitch forks, torches and red hats ready.

raw

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Posted this on the wiretap thread, but figured it would fit better here :salute:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the plot thickens :patrice:

Former Trump Adviser Roger Stone Admits Collusion With WikiLeaks, Then Deletes It | The Huffington Post

:ohhh: For those who dont see the connection, according to stone, he was co-operating with Wikileaks during the DNC Email drops. which means that the whole thing was sabotage

:mjlol: Trumps in deep deep shyt

3ed82803c71e4cb1b148edf28d460f56.jpeg

c713cb6e47a9485cbeda6a0c9a46f9b5.jpeg

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Posted this on the wiretap thread, but figured it would fit better here :salute:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the plot thickens :patrice:

Former Trump Adviser Roger Stone Admits Collusion With WikiLeaks, Then Deletes It | The Huffington Post

:ohhh: For those who dont see the connection, according to stone, he was co-operating with Wikileaks during the DNC Email drops. which means that the whole thing was sabotage

:mjlol: Trumps in deep deep shyt

3ed82803c71e4cb1b148edf28d460f56.jpeg

c713cb6e47a9485cbeda6a0c9a46f9b5.jpeg

Damning.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State