RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I really don't think the republicans are putting party over country, I think they knew this shyt would come out eventually and trump would be impeached, they didn't just think out would this fast. Now they have to create a new course of action.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I really don't think the republicans are putting party over country, I think they knew this shyt would come out eventually and trump would be impeached, they didn't just think out would this fast. Now they have to create a new course of action.
They voted against his tax returns being released to the public and put an absolute moron republican donor in charge of the department of education...

If that's not putting party over country then I don't know what is...

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The deep state is now what's standing between this country and famine, mass riots and city-sized craters. fukk all that other bullshyt. Your real President and someone I hope will spend the rest of his life getting it in the booty by a Breh named Lysol:

"Bannon once described himself to a fellow party guest as a Leninist, who wanted to "bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today's Establishment."

He is obsessed with the 1999 book The Fourth Turning, by sociologists William Strauss and Neil Howe, which posits that every generation in American history responds to the failure of its institutions by cataclysmic but ultimately necessary violence: the American Revolution, the Civil War, the Second World War."

Steve Bannon shares a fascist's obsession with cleansing, apocalyptic war. And now he's in the White House
The same CIA that accidently murdered 90+ Syrian soldiers to undermine Obama's ceasefire with Russia are now the good guys guys!

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
They voted against his tax returns being released to the public and put an absolute moron republican donor in charge of the department of education...

Your right, I should have said they aren't putting party over country to save the trump presidency but rather create time to save the party and plan for the fallout. So yeah it's party over country lol

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast

I'll never understand people copping pleas for the Republican Party. If the past 8-20 years haven't shown you how nihilistic they can be, you're a lost cause. :ld:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
They
clap.png
don't
clap.png
give
clap.png
a
clap.png
fuqq
clap.png

Brehs, you need to drop that last cubic cm in yo domes about the Republicans giving a shyt about anything but power and graft. THAT IS IT AND THAT IS ALL. They'd support Lucifer himself if it lined their pockets. They will go down with this ship and they'll smile while doing it because they know the people who turn out for them election after election are only variations of this nikka

why-i-vote-republican-12012.jpg
:mjlol: ......................so true:wow: