RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Also bannon probably told him to rile up his base with a made up claim. So when it is announced that hes forced out of office its gonna be violence in the streets.
This honestly worries me, these Trump folks are void of any common sense, and refuse to realize that this guy sold the country out for money and power. Patriotism be damned, it's a fukking shame. This is the exact reason that the dems and the morally obligated repubs should not be putting through these questionable appointments, because even if this guy goes down, I don't think that ALL of his appointments will be voided, because they are approved by the senate, not voted on by the people. I think that the appointees that there is proof of collusion would need to be removed, but the Devos, Carson, and some others would stay, I think. I'm not that knowledgeable of how that stuff works

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
They
clap.png
don't
clap.png
give
clap.png
a
clap.png
fuqq
clap.png

Brehs, you need to drop that last cubic cm in yo domes about the Republicans giving a shyt about anything but power and graft. THAT IS IT AND THAT IS ALL. They'd support Lucifer himself if it lined their pockets. They will go down with this ship and they'll smile while doing it because they know the people who turn out for them election after election are only variations of this nikka

why-i-vote-republican-12012.jpg
Perhaps you are right, but I personally think that getting a president on your watch successfully impeached would do a lot of damage to the party moving forward, and all the leaders of the party would look funny in the light to thier own voters. I could be wrong, I guess I hold out a little hope for people to act like they are supposed to, but I admittedly have been wrong, a lot.

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
Perhaps you are right, but I personally think that getting a president on your watch successfully impeached would do a lot of damage to the party moving forward, and all the leaders of the party would look funny in the light to thier own voters. I could be wrong, I guess I hold out a little hope for people to act like they are supposed to, but I admittedly have been wrong, a lot.

Well it's definitely too late , to change the narrative in their favour. Damage limitation is the key now.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

There are literally next to no "moderate" Republicans left breh. Their party just gets more and more white, more and more uneducated, more and more old.

They are a proto-fascist cult outfit at this point and the only way they've maintained power is by taking huge donations from the worst of the billionaires, cheating, rigging, lying all day and every day.

They are the Party of Trump and no matter what happens or how fukkin short the average voter's memory is, they always will be until they break up into useless bits violently or not.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
There are literally next to no "moderate" Republicans left breh. Their party just gets more and more white, more and more uneducated, more and more old.

They are a proto-fascist cult outfit at this point and the only way they've maintained power is by taking huge donations from the worst of the billionaires, cheating, rigging, lying all day and every day.

They are the Party of Trump and no matter what happens or how fukkin short the average voter's memory is, they always will be until they break up into useless bits violently or not.
I'm starting to see this more and more, the more educated I become.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We got your phone tapped, what you gon' do?
Cause sooner or later, we'll have your whole crew. All we need now is the right word or two
To make all it stick like glue, then you through.."

I was just thinking about this song :pachaha:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

So basically they've become Hydra...:ld:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Liberals want to capitulate to the deep state now. Sad.

The deep state is now what's standing between this country and famine, mass riots and city-sized craters. fukk all that other bullshyt. Your real President and someone I hope will spend the rest of his life getting it in the booty by a Breh named Lysol:

"Bannon once described himself to a fellow party guest as a Leninist, who wanted to "bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today's Establishment."

He is obsessed with the 1999 book The Fourth Turning, by sociologists William Strauss and Neil Howe, which posits that every generation in American history responds to the failure of its institutions by cataclysmic but ultimately necessary violence: the American Revolution, the Civil War, the Second World War."

Steve Bannon shares a fascist's obsession with cleansing, apocalyptic war. And now he's in the White House