RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He should be impeached for "financial ties" to Russia? :gucci:
All finances in Russia, or at least 95%, are directly tied to the government. So, yes, if you are doing business with Russian oligarchs, you are receiving money from the Russian government directly. You really think that is ok? For the president of the United States to have direct or indirect ties to the Russian government? I swear, 90% of Trump supporters are in the dark as to how terrible it is for the president to have these business stakes in our enemy, either out of ignorance, or they support exclusionary agendas more than they care about this very evil stuff

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

This video had me like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
I tried to pull up Wilbur Ross profile on the Cyprus Bank website & it wouldn't come up.

Edit - It seems because he stepped down due to becoming Sec. of Commerce

But get this, his replacement is the Vice Chairman of his company:francis:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jets for life ( :sadcam: ), but that goalpost got moved quick fast :russ:. Seems like some of ya'll just want him out and any justification will do. However flimsy.
Na just don't want the Russian government meddling in our countries politics. Dude has so many connections to putin some are refusing to see it when pointed out.

I swear to god a scene out of red dawn would play out and y'all would be like:yeshrug:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Perhaps you are right, but I personally think that getting a president on your watch successfully impeached would do a lot of damage to the party moving forward, and all the leaders of the party would look funny in the light to thier own voters. I could be wrong, I guess I hold out a little hope for people to act like they are supposed to, but I admittedly have been wrong, a lot.

In the worst case scenario - Trump's approval rating would drop to 25 per cent...similar to how Bush II polled during the financial crisis. But given recent polarization of US politics....perhaps 35 per cent