RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
He also is trying to shift the news cycle. But the obvious question would be, why would a FISA court judge deem it necessary to tap Trump tower (If the allegations are true)?

The last days of Caligula, only shorter. Implicate yourself through Twitter brehs. Does the idiot not have any lawyers?

:mjlol:

Also! I'm quite sure President's can't directly order wiretaps since Nixon

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

:dwillhuh:

I am starting to believe this guy personally has no russia ties cause no one can be this stupid.

first off He is pulling out pictures from 2003 and 2010:francis:.

the 2003 and 2010 meetings were public :francis: because there were public photos taken:francis:

The meetings were not in the final lap of a suspicious presidential campaign, in which multiple intelligence reports said russia hacked the dnc and manipulated leaks to make your presidential opponent look bad:francis:.

He still has not released his tax returns for some reason:francis:.

Is it just me or you cant believe this guy can be that stupid to compare those pictures to what is going on with this current russian scandal. :francis:

he is just really stupid and narcissistic, and he feels boxed in. He absolutely has ties to Russia, well documented, no matter how they try to spin it. The question is, how nefarious are the ties? No matter what, he should not be president of the United States. He was such a long shot, that the media, and the Democratic Party, did not pursue as thoroughly as they should have, he'll the Repub party didn't either, you think that they want to continue to have blur the lines of country over party like they are now?

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
0sessions.jpg

coretta-scott-king-pic1.jpeg

giphy.gif

:mjlol:

Session is writing up a letter to try and excuse his lying. It's on tape, they keep trying to spin it. Why are all these Trump people lying about Russia. It's clear Russia has so much dirt on Trump. This is so pathetic I might have to change my Impeachment prediction again from Down from 2 years to 1 year and now from 1 year to 6 Months if Sessions goes down in a month too. This collapse is going to be so Epic.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
he is just really stupid and narcissistic, and he feels boxed in. He absolutely has ties to Russia, well documented, no matter how they try to spin it. The question is, how nefarious are the ties? No matter what, he should not be president of the United States. He was such a long shot, that the media, and the Democratic Party, did not pursue as thoroughly as they should have, he'll the Repub party didn't either, you think that they want to continue to have blur the lines of country over party like they are now?

They
clap.png
don't
clap.png
give
clap.png
a
clap.png
fuqq
clap.png

Brehs, you need to drop that last cubic cm in yo domes about the Republicans giving a shyt about anything but power and graft. THAT IS IT AND THAT IS ALL. They'd support Lucifer himself if it lined their pockets. They will go down with this ship and they'll smile while doing it because they know the people who turn out for them election after election are only variations of this nikka

why-i-vote-republican-12012.jpg