RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he is just really stupid and narcissistic, and he feels boxed in. He absolutely has ties to Russia, well documented, no matter how they try to spin it. The question is, how nefarious are the ties? No matter what, he should not be president of the United States.

Wait, is that where the goalpost is now? "Ties"? I thought this was about Trump conspiring with the Russians to alter the election outcome...:wtb:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Wait, is that where the goalpost is now? "Ties"? I thought this was about Trump conspiring with the Russians to alter the election outcome...:wtb:
He absolutely has deep financial ties to Russia, which should have excluded him from being a presidential candidate, what folks are trying to find out now is if he used his Russian ties to interfere with the election, which is treason and should have him spending the rest of his life in prison/be executed. The only goal posts I am moving is whether he should be brought up on treason charges, which would mean his life, or if he should just be impeached and and live out the rest of his life in shame and embarrassment. Either way, get him OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!!

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
He absolutely has deep financial ties to Russia, which should have excluded him from being a presidential candidate, what folks are trying to find out now is if he used his Russian ties to interfere with the election, which is treason and should have him spending the rest of his life in prison/be executed. The only goal posts I am moving is whether he should be brought up on treason charges, which would mean his life, or if he should just be impeached and and live out the rest of his life in shame and embarrassment. Either way, get him OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!!
Lock him up!!!!!!!

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He should be impeached for "financial ties" to Russia? :gucci:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
He should be impeached for "financial ties" to Russia? :gucci:

Uh, YEAH you fukking idiot :dead:

He's the president of the united states of America. If he has undisclosed financial ties to Russia and his senior cabinet members are meeting with Russian officials, all of which has been lied about, it's at the very bare minimum an impeachment.