RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cookie

Pro
Daps
Sessions is fukked :mjgrin: and I hope this fukk gets hit with perjury charges :pacspit:

The timing of all of this is highly suspect:
  1. Trump shyts on Sessions in the NYT interview saying Sessions shouldn't have recused himself and if he'd known, he would have chosen someone else as AG.
  2. The next day Sessions says he's still gonna stay on as AG, and Trump Team were stunned he didn't resign.
  3. Day after that news leaks of this shyt with Sergey Kislyak and Sessions

I highly doubt this was orchestrated by Trump himself, but his Team is setting up to get rid of Mueller and it all starts with getting Sessions out. I would be surprised if Sessions is still AG next week this time.

This shyts about to really pop off...

Hopefully Mueller has some sort of plan in place.

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'll be surprised if Sessions quit. He should stay and make Trump fire him for a bad political firestorm.

Sessions should walk in the room and tell Trump he's not going anywhere, and that if Trump fires him, he'll start leaking dirt of his own on Trump and/or possibly cooperate with Mueller and the Congress committees. Walk out the room and leave the ball in Trump's hands.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'll be surprised if Sessions quit. He should stay and make Trump fire him for a bad political firestorm.

Sessions should walk in the room and tell Trump he's not going anywhere, and that if Trump fires him, he'll start leaking dirt of his own on Trump and/or possibly cooperate with Mueller and the Congress committees. Walk out the room and leave the ball in Trump's hands.

This would be highly amusing. We're in a real "gray area" on a lot things moving forwards after this leak. Earlier today after I saw Sessions give a presser on Sanctuary cities I said to myself he isn't going anywhere and now I'm like :dwillhuh:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
2 hrs ·
Newly released financial disclosure forms show Ivanka Trump will receive payments of $1.5 million each year from various business ventures and will continue to earn money from her stake in Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. going forward, even as she serves as a top advisor in her father's White House.

Ivanka Trump to receive $1.5 million a year from business ventures while serving in White House
Ivanka Trump is slated to receive $1.5 million annually from three real estate companies while she serves as a top advisor to President Trump.
THEHILL.COM

nothing burger