RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Fairy tale making is an expensive endeavor.....:wow:

These jokers said they going for broke on this fairy dust.......

Broke And Bleeding Cash, DNC Ends June $3.3 Million In Debt | Zero Hedge

Somebody tell DNC to just stop it!!! :damn:. You need an intervention mayne, put the fairy dust down...:mjlol:
deflect.gif

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
The one new person I'm most interested in now is the new FBI director. He's gonna have to get up to speed quickly on these Russia investigations and based on how quickly Sessions and even Rothstein are sinking, he's gonna have to be ready to put his nose in here. Will be interesting considering Trump nominated him

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
]
You're extremely smug for someone who's always wrong. I mean, do you seriously believe that the DNC is behind all this? How can you be *that* out of touch with reality?
If your father said he was "coming right back" and never did, you'd troll the rest of us about reality too :troll:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
CNN is really eating this Anthony guy up. "he did a great job...so smooth" :stopitslime:

don't worry
all the networks are gonna feign impartiality
they need credibility for when they tear him a new a$$hole
Trump declared war on the press, the intelligence of anyone within earshot and the truth
the media will not forget that...ever

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great chess move by the IC. Trump fires Sessions for lying under oath then Mueller can charge him then offer him a deal for the big fish.

Trump can't do shyt now. He can't fire Sessions and he can't keep him around because Sessions taints his administration, but hey what can he do ? Lol.
U under estimate his foolishness

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I miss the simpler times when I could wash and detail my Audi on Friday night and then hit the bars for 15 IPAs without these problems.

:snoop: :sadcam:

What's is network news saying to night in light of the Sessions bombshell?

Poor @wickedsm is going to have a lot of reading ahead of her

:mjgrin:

im still here till early am. drinking vanilla rum and coke and enjoying watching the ic and the media step up.
*toast to my neverending thread fam*
FtkZvqT.jpg

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
do yall ever wonder if someone in the future will go through this thread. like some kid finds this thread in 20 years and sifts through it at fast af due to AI forum technology or some shyt that cuts out newworldafro posts and other superfluous shyt. assuming twitter keeps its links hosted it seems like a great way to plug into how a story unfolded in real time

people need to descend on DC when he fires Mueller. 24 hour drive for me, but I might try to link up and make it if this dead man's switch doesn't exist and Rs sit on their sacks
Hit me up for a square home cooked meal if it comes to that, breh