RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
shyt must be getting real bad if he's referencing the Hillary emails.:russ:

he acts as if he is still running against her.
it really makes no sense.

i guess he just wants the appearance of being on the offensive so he picks the easiest target...one that is already defeated.
it's like a boxer who went up against the crowd favorite and wins but the crowd boos him after he wins.
so instead of leaving the ring he pulls out a gun and aims it at the boxer he already beat.

madness.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump is presenting a serious risk right now.

They want him out, but he's clearly too stupid to know he's not welcome.

He won't go quietly like Nixon.

I could seriously see Donald telling his supporters to rise up in the streets or something.

This is very dangerous.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I could seriously see Donald telling his supporters to rise up in the streets or something.

This is very dangerous.

if he calls for a violent uprising, he'll be getting that Kennedy special.
then america will have to deal with generations of idiots that will hold onto him as a martyr.
his picture will be hung up right next to countless confederate flags for all of time.

:scust:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
if he calls for a violent uprising, he'll be getting that Kennedy special.
then america will have to deal with generations of idiots that will hold onto him as a martyr.
his picture will be hung up right next to countless confederate flags for all of time.

:scust:
As soon as I read the word martyr, the whole confederate cause came to mind :francis:. He's already calling for violence against the press. His next call to violence won't be far off.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is presenting a serious risk right now.

They want him out, but he's clearly too stupid to know he's not welcome.

He won't go quietly like Nixon.

This is very dangerous.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike
His supporters are scary as they just parrot him and fox and won't hold him accountable for anything . So many twitter responses of I stand with JR and trying to say look how bad HRC is !! As if that excuses trump somehow . And saying MAGA as if Russia is about helping make themselves great

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
His supporters are scary as they just parrot him and fox and won't hold him accountable for anything
his supporters won't do shyt
they are just like Trump
pop mad shyt and never pull up
go back and check his history
he relies on people being more cowardly than him
always threatening to sue and rarely ever follows through
and when he does he loses horribly
I suspect his supporters are all about that wolf ticket life