RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

I said from the start trump leaked it, but not because he is playing 4D chess, only because he feels jammed up. He has absolutely no finesse and could give a frogs fat a$$ about optics. He is the worst politician in American history, he needs to go, brehs and brehettes

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I said from the start trump leaked it, but not because he is playing 4D chess, only because he feels jammed up. He has absolutely no finesse and could give a frogs fat a$$ about optics. He is the worst politician in American history, he needs to go, brehs and brehettes
:dead:He thinks he's playing chess but he's playing connect 4.:heh: He's fukked.:banderas:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Today's recap (cause Yesterday was fukking insane):

- Jake Tapper served Hannity a nice piece of ether
- Sergey Lavrov trolled Trump saying there were maybe more meetings with Putin
- Turns out that Russian lawyer represents FSB clients... duh :duck:
- SEAN SPICER RESIGNS
- Anthony Scaramucci woos idiots by being a swarmy b*stard on the podium as the new White House Communications Director
- Jared Kushner conveniently remembers 77 more things he left off his security clearance forms
- The Attorney General got caught lying against about his discussions with the Russian ambassador (including top secret intelligence intercepts)
- Manafort and Kushner reached a deal to avoid public testimony in exchange for cooperation with the Senate Intelligence Committee
- Senator Burr (R) reveals Nunes made up the whole "unmasking thing"
Where's a articles about the burr thing? I hate nunes need to read it

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The wrinkle there is getting a new AG approved, they can't pass a nerf ball right now.
Eh...not so fast.

This is what got Nixon fukked up.

If theres a new AG, there is no indication that he/she will abide by an order to fire the special prosector.

Saturday Night Massacre - Wikipedia

We're in a new rules zone now. Cause everyone knows the history. This is gonna play out a little differently.
Everyone knows the history, but the people with power don't care. We've already seen Rightwing pundits make the distinction that Nixon didnt have a Fox News or Breitbart to defend him and if he did, he might not have ever been impeached. THEY THINK NIXON WAS RIGHT AND UNFAIRLY DRIVEN OUT.

The indicator that any new prospective AG would follow Trump's orders is simple logic based on Trump himself. He just admitted that the entire reason he picked Sessions was to cover up and halt any Russia investigation. Trump says Sessions should never have recused himself, full well aware that he was involved in the entire scandal himself. That might be the most stunning piece of info out of everything in the last few days, and nobody is even talking about it.

Trump is essentially laying his Dicator cards on the table. He's not confused about why Sessions would "have to" recuse himself. No, he's saying "I dont care what the laws are because we're gonna do whatever we want and no one will stop us because I'm President now." He thinks he can literally do whatever he wants, and he's gonna test that theory and dare someone to try to prove otherwise.

Is there any reason to assume that whoever Trump appoints to the position wouldnt already have pledged his loyalty to him as a condition of hire? Again, this is based on evidence we already have of Trump operating this way.

That's the plan and it's laughably transparent.

It's not like everything Mueller has looked into is going to go away.

The cat is out of the bag and this is just a sad and desperate attempts of a man at the end of his road.
The scary thing is that they believe it will go away, and I've read a number of articles basically arguing that if the Special Counsel is indeed fired, the only legal course of action left is impeachment proceedings. Needless to say, I have ZERO faith in Republicans suddenly growing a collective conscience or spine. It isnt the 70's anymore, the climate is very different and we cant assume the GOP will ever actually do the right thing. The majority of their base told pollsters that they dont believe Trump Jr. actually met with any Russians. We're in science fiction territory.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yal really gotta watch this video... :ohhh:

Two former top leaders in the US intelligence community assess today’s top external and internal threats to national security.

Featuring:
John Brennan, Former Director, Central Intelligence Agency
James Clapper, Former Director of National Intelligence
Moderator: Wolf Blitzer, Anchor, The Situation Room, CNN

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Work has been crazy this week

Just spent the last few hours catching up with 50 some pages :whew:

A few thoughts:

To me, it seems obvious that this new Sessions leak exposing not only his felony perjury, but also the US intelligence methods by which this info was obtained, came directly from Team Trump. The fact that this news exposes and ends a vital source of covert intel on the Russians seals it - who else would gladly do such a thing without thinking twice? Hell, they likely see it as killing two birds with one stone.

So its clearly the phase two move after the public criticism and loss of confidence in Sessions from Trump did not result in the desired effect - Sessions quitting so Trump can hire a new lackey that hasnt been recused.

How do I see the next few bombshells playing out?

-Sessions will resign
-Trump hires someone else that will carry out Sessions' same Confederate agenda
-New AG fires Mueller under order from Trump
-Trump pardons Sessions

Pretty sure this is the current White House gamplan. Im sure they expect that to be the end of the Russia investigation and back to business as usual ruining the world. Anyone that calls foul will be fired or otherwise disciplined as the Dictator in Chief builds his Authoritarian regime over the ruins of Democracy, while Republicans everywhere lay low and pretend all is well.

C/s

This is clearly smells like a Trump leak...

The IC would not sacrifice an intelligence method to leak a story...

That's the plan and it's laughably transparent.

It's not like everything Mueller has looked into is going to go away.

The cat is out of the bag and this is just a sad and desperate attempts of a man at the end of his road.

Everyone knows the history, but the people with power don't care. We've already seen Rightwing pundits make the distinction that Nixon didnt have a Fox News or Breitbart to defend him and if he did, he might not have ever been impeached. THEY THINK NIXON WAS RIGHT AND UNFAIRLY DRIVEN OUT.

The indicator that any new prospective AG would follow Trump's orders is simple logic based on Trump himself. He just admitted that the entire reason he picked Sessions was to cover up and halt any Russia investigation. Trump says Sessions should never have recused himself, full well aware that he was involved in the entire scandal himself. That might be the most stunning piece of info out of everything in the last few days, and nobody is even talking about it.

Trump is essentially laying his Dicator cards on the table. He's not confused about why Sessions would "have to" recuse himself. No, he's saying "I dont care what the laws are because we're gonna do whatever we want and no one will stop us because I'm President now." He thinks he can literally do whatever he wants, and he's gonna test that theory and dare someone to try to prove otherwise.

Is there any reason to assume that whoever Trump appoints to the position wouldnt already have pledged his loyalty to him as a condition of hire? Again, this is based on evidence we already have of Trump operating this way.

The scary thing is that they believe it will go away, and I've read a number of articles basically arguing that if the Special Counsel is indeed fired, the only legal course of action left is impeachment proceedings. Needless to say, I have ZERO faith in Republicans suddenly growing a collective conscience or spine. It isnt the 70's anymore, the climate is very different and we cant assume the GOP will ever actually do the right thing. The majority of their base told pollsters that they dont believe Trump Jr. actually met with any Russians. We're in science fiction territory.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Already one made. Yall know dakmn well if Republican camp was going broke it would be sirens, tweet blitzkreigs, etc.

What has the DNC talked about tye last 6 months??? Maybe their priorities is impacting the8r bank account, amybe it's going to impact whether they continue to pursue this??

:sas1:

I made my case, let's see what happens to my posts.......:sas1:
You're extremely smug for someone who's always wrong. I mean, do you seriously believe that the DNC is behind all this? How can you be *that* out of touch with reality?