RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
do yall ever wonder if someone in the future will go through this thread. like some kid finds this thread in 20 years and sifts through it at fast af due to AI forum technology or some shyt that cuts out newworldafro posts and other superfluous shyt. assuming twitter keeps its links hosted it seems like a great way to plug into how a story unfolded in real time

people need to descend on DC when he fires Mueller. 24 hour drive for me, but I might try to link up and make it if this dead man's switch doesn't exist and Rs sit on their sacks
me and @dtownreppin214 had one that basically tracked the start of the Ukraine conflict to what it became today.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I left and then people started dropping bombs left and right. :russ:

I agree with everyone saying Sessions is being setup.

What's really crazy is that Trump can appoint an AG with no congressional approval if they are out to recess. :ohhh:

Watch him reverse course on the recess...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Today's recap (cause Yesterday was fukking insane):

- Jake Tapper served Hannity a nice piece of ether
- Sergey Lavrov trolled Trump saying there were maybe more meetings with Putin
- Turns out that Russian lawyer represents FSB clients... duh :duck:
- SEAN SPICER RESIGNS
- Anthony Scaramucci woos idiots by being a swarmy b*stard on the podium as the new White House Communications Director
- Jared Kushner conveniently remembers 77 more things he left off his security clearance forms
- The Attorney General got caught lying against about his discussions with the Russian ambassador (including top secret intelligence intercepts)
- Manafort and Kushner reached a deal to avoid public testimony in exchange for cooperation with the Senate Intelligence Committee
- Senator Burr (R) reveals Nunes made up the whole "unmasking thing"

Last edited:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
trump plan is clear af he want sessions out to put in somebody he got under thumb but if he pulls a nixon he outta here faster than expected......trump hit Beauregard with the killa cam
tumblr_mfiiuwLlQw1r5chrho1_400.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Today's recap:

- Jake Tapper served Hannity a nice piece of ether
- Sergey Lavrov trolled Trump saying there were maybe more meetings with Putin
- Turns out that Russian lawyer represents FSB clients... duh :duck:
- SEAN SPICER RESIGNS
- Anthony Scaramucci woos idiots by being a swarmy b*stard on the podium as the new White House Communications Director
- Jared Kushner conveniently remembers 77 more things he left off his security clearance forms
- The Attorney General got caught lying against about his discussions with the Russian ambassador
- Manafort and Kushner reached a deal to avoid public testimony in exchange for cooperation with the Senate Intelligence Committee
- Senator Burr (R) reveals Nunes made up the whole "unmasking thing"
Good recap, I'm fukking so stuffed off these juicy nothing burgers, I'm gonna throw up. It's hard to pick a favorite, but the sessions and Nunes thing were the best bites

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State