RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I still stand by most of that stuff. :yeshrug:

I don't know what you're trying to say. Also, a lot of that is put of context in a way. Thirdly, and this is the most important one. . . I don't take US politics nearly as seriously as most of you. I'm a guy that would seriously vote for a dog if I liked it's coat over these people. . . No, seriously. My standards for politicians are extremely low because I KNOW these people can only hurt me and my family with excess policy. The BEST thing they can do is leave me alone in most instances. That said. . .

Trump is ALREADY doing a better job at being President than I could ever expect HRC could. I like his immigration moves so far. I like his tax rhetoric. . . He doesn't seem he'll bent on totally destroying the Middle East for Jews. . . And that's about it I guess. . . I don't expect much from him, except some funny shots at establishment types. . . Bro, I like fully disconnected from what media dictates me to feel.

Trump could die tomorrow, and I would GENUINELY pray for his soul as a Christian. . . I would shrug my ass off for him as a politician. . . Get it?
:scust: :scusthov::hhh::picard: I don't know what disgusts me more. You saying Trump is good or you being a Christian.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
whoo yall, that fukking tax rhetoric is soooo niiiiice :ohlawd:

no need for any of us to worry about Cheeto and The Keebler Klan Elf bringing back the war on drugs [still only on black and brown folks]
no worry about the private prisons being built in anticipation of strong Black bodies
no worry about the police killing Black folk dead in the street cause Cheeto and the Elf actually encourage it
no worry about Betsy getting ready to make sure innercity schools get no funding unless its "Jesus Christ Day Academy"
no worry about the Black Elderly and children who wont have insurance or foodstamps or heating/cooling assistance

just look at that nice tax rhetoric

negged
:camby:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
He didn't solicit anything. We don't know who solicited who. He didn't get anything so it wasn't a solicitation - Trump Supporters in a nutshell

Like D.L. Hughley said, there are tons of men in jail right now because they thought they were getting drugs but, instead got a string operation. Men thought they were buying p*ssy but, instead got an undercover cop. Men who thought they were going to commit fraud, hire someone to commit murder, extort or blackmail someone. Sickos thought they were meeting an underage girl but, got Chris Hanson instead. That's what conspiracy is. Funny how regular people get thrown in jail but, we're having drawn out discussions about whether or not the same law applies to this rich a$$hole.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:russ:

Calls himself a Christian right after he says he won't let the media dictate his feelings but reads some fairytales and it's all gravy.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.:wow:
Dudes love to support so called Christians. shyt is hilarious...Trump being the biggest con since religion.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
He didn't solicit anything. We don't know who solicited who. He didn't get anything so it wasn't a solicitation - Trump Supporters in a nutshell

Like D.L. Hughley said, there are tons of men in jail right now because they thought they were getting drugs but, instead got a string operation. Men thought they were buying p*ssy but, instead got an undercover cop. Men who thought they were going to commit fraud, hire someone to commit murder, extort or blackmail someone. Sickos thought they were meeting an underage girl but, got Chris Hanson instead. That's what conspiracy is. Funny how regular people get thrown in jail but, we're having drawn out discussions about whether or not the same law applies to this rich a$$hole.
These Trump supporters are as mentally ill as Trump himself. They all deserve the worst.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
@Meta Reign How do you call yourself a Christian and like that tens of millions of people will potentially lose their health insurance? :gucci:

How can you care so little about other people?

I'm blessed to have insurance through my job, but I push for Obamacare (and improvements to it) not for myself, but for others who can't get insurance because it's expensive or they have pre-existing conditions.

How can you care so little about the poor to agree with giving the richest among us a tax break while the poor suffer? How is that Christian? :what:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I still stand by most of that stuff. :yeshrug:

I don't know what you're trying to say. Also, a lot of that is put of context in a way. Thirdly, and this is the most important one. . . I don't take US politics nearly as seriously as most of you. I'm a guy that would seriously vote for a dog if I liked it's coat over these people. . . No, seriously. My standards for politicians are extremely low because I KNOW these people can only hurt me and my family with excess policy. The BEST thing they can do is leave me alone in most instances. That said. . .

Trump is ALREADY doing a better job at being President than I could ever expect HRC could. I like his immigration moves so far. I like his tax rhetoric. . . He doesn't seem he'll bent on totally destroying the Middle East for Jews. . . And that's about it I guess. . . I don't expect much from him, except some funny shots at establishment types. . . Bro, I like fully disconnected from what media dictates me to feel.

Trump could die tomorrow, and I would GENUINELY pray for his soul as a Christian. . . I would shrug my ass off for him as a politician. . . Get it?

Brehs run a neg train on this fool asap

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
whoo yall, that fukking tax rhetoric is soooo niiiiice :ohlawd:

no need for any of us to worry about Cheeto and The Keebler Klan Elf bringing back the war on drugs [still only on black and brown folks]
no worry about the private prisons being built in anticipation of strong Black bodies
no worry about the police killing Black folk dead in the street cause Cheeto and the Elf actually encourage it
no worry about Betsy getting ready to make sure innercity schools get no funding unless its "Jesus Christ Day Academy"
no worry about the Black Elderly and children who wont have insurance or foodstamps or heating/cooling assistance

just look at that nice tax rhetoric

negged
:camby:
You bozos think black people being oppressed begins and ends with Trump?

Y'all really are determined to not get it.