RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still stand by most of that stuff. :yeshrug:

I don't know what you're trying to say. Also, a lot of that is put of context in a way. Thirdly, and this is the most important one. . . I don't take US politics nearly as seriously as most of you. I'm a guy that would seriously vote for a dog if I liked it's coat over these people. . . No, seriously. My standards for politicians are extremely low because I KNOW these people can only hurt me and my family with excess policy. The BEST thing they can do is leave me alone in most instances. That said. . .

Trump is ALREADY doing a better job at being President than I could ever expect HRC could. I like his immigration moves so far. I like his tax rhetoric. . . He doesn't seem he'll bent on totally destroying the Middle East for Jews. . . And that's about it I guess. . . I don't expect much from him, except some funny shots at establishment types. . . Bro, I like fully disconnected from what media dictates me to feel.

Trump could die tomorrow, and I would pray for soul as Christian. . . I would shrug my ads off for him as a politician. . . Get it?
Negged

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Trump is ALREADY doing a better job at being President than I could ever expect HRC could. I like his immigration moves so far. I like his tax rhetoric

So that Muslim ban that failed twice...you like that? :usure:

And the tax break for the 1% smuggled in the healthcare bill(s) Congress has been trying to pass? :usure:

And 24 million Americans losing insurance? :usure:

And Trump's tax plan that will add $5.5 trillion to the debt and only really aid top earners in the country?* :usure:

Yeah. :stopitslime:

Negged. :demonic:

*According to this Tax Policy Center Report.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I don't know what you're trying to say. Also, a lot of that is put of context in a way. Thirdly, and this is the most important one. . . I don't take US politics nearly as seriously as most of you. I'm a guy that would seriously vote for a dog if I liked it's coat over these people. . . No, seriously. My standards for politicians are extremely low because I KNOW these people can only hurt me and my family with excess policy. The BEST thing they can do is leave me alone in most instances. That said. . .

Trump is ALREADY doing a better job at being President than I could ever expect HRC could. I like his immigration moves so far. I like his tax rhetoric. . . He doesn't seem he'll bent on totally destroying the Middle East for Jews. . . And that's about it I guess. . . I don't expect much from him, except some funny shots at establishment types. . . Bro, I like fully disconnected from what media dictates me to feel.

Trump could die tomorrow, and I would GENUINELY pray for his soul as a Christian. . . I would shrug my ass off for him as a politician. . . Get it?
:scust: negged.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
So that Muslim ban that failed twice...you like that? :usure:

And the tax break for the 1% smuggled in the healthcare bill(s) Congress has been trying to pass? :usure:

And 24 million Americans losing insurance? :usure:

And Trump's tax plan that will add $5.5 trillion to the debt and only really aid top earners in the country? :usure:

Yeah. :stopitslime:

Negged. :demonic:
I was talking more so about the moves ICE is making. I also said his tax RHETORIC. Who knows what will be signed into law, it'll probably be shytty. Like I said. . . I don't expect much.

If Hillary were President it's almost guaranteed that I wouldn't like ANYTHING she does or says. . . So by that standard Trump is better.

It's easy.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
inb4 cognitive dissonance

edit- too late
vckNlfq.png

Trump could die tomorrow, and I would GENUINELY pray for his soul as a Christian. . . I would shrug my ass off for him as a politician. . . Get it?

There is alot of bs posted on this site, but these 2 posts :mindblown:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was talking more so about the moves ICE is making. I also said his tax RHETORIC. Who knows what will be signed into law, it'll probably be shytty. Like I said. . . I don't expect much.

If Hillary were President it's almost guaranteed that I wouldn't like ANYTHING she does or says. . . So by that standard Trump is better.

It's easy.
Do u think Trump is a christian?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Oh and I like Trump's roll back on TPP and that Paris Climate bullshyt.

If he audited the fed, he would be goat pres in modern times. . . But even those things aren't very tangible as far as helping my life.

This whole shyt is like watching reality TV. You can't care about these people so much. . . Y'all are too passionate about people that ain't gonna do shyt for you. Is it not obvious yet?:heh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

He talks about all his kids besides ivanka in a really disconnected way.

I remember in the celebrity gossip after he divorced his first wife Ivana, his kids were quoted as saying they hate their dad and he only cares about money.

This guy wasn't visiting his wife and youngest son and daughter on the weekend but going to maralago.

When his brother committed suicide because his dad was an a$$hole, he just said he wasn't strong enough.