RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He didn't solicit anything. We don't know who solicited who. He didn't get anything so it wasn't a solicitation - Trump Supporters in a nutshell

Like D.L. Hughley said, there are tons of men in jail right now because they thought they were getting drugs but, instead got a string operation. Men thought they were buying p*ssy but, instead got an undercover cop. Men who thought they were going to commit fraud, hire someone to commit murder, extort or blackmail someone. Sickos thought they were meeting an underage girl but, got Chris Hanson instead. That's what conspiracy is. Funny how regular people get thrown in jail but, we're having drawn out discussions about whether or not the same law applies to this rich a$$hole.
Free Buju Banton :mjcry:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
He talks about all his kids besides ivanka in a really disconnected way.

I remember in the celebrity gossip after he divorced his first wife Ivana, his kids were quoted as saying they hate their dad and he only cares about money.

This guy wasn't visiting his wife and youngest son and daughter on the weekend but going to maralago.

When his brother committed suicide because his dad was an a$$hole, he just said he wasn't strong enough.

Wait whut?

This is news to me.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif

This is BEFORE the Donald Jr meeting:

:ohhh::ohhh:

:ohhh:

:ohhh::ohhh:

:patrice:

huoYKZm.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Cali_livin @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @dtownreppin214 @The Taxman @JKFrazier @tmonster

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
You bozos think black people being oppressed begins and ends with Trump?

Y'all really are determined to not get it.

You are determined not to get it. No one gives a fukk about your trump supporting spin. No one gives a fukk that you have a low iq. And most of all no one gives a fukk about your word salads containing bullshyt like you are a Christian and you would vote for a dog because you like the color of his coat.

I'm still :mindblown:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I still stand by most of that stuff. :yeshrug:

I don't know what you're trying to say. Also, a lot of that is put of context in a way. Thirdly, and this is the most important one. . . I don't take US politics nearly as seriously as most of you. I'm a guy that would seriously vote for a dog if I liked it's coat over these people. . . No, seriously. My standards for politicians are extremely low because I KNOW these people can only hurt me and my family with excess policy. The BEST thing they can do is leave me alone in most instances. That said. . .

Trump is ALREADY doing a better job at being President than I could ever expect HRC could. I like his immigration moves so far. I like his tax rhetoric. . . He doesn't seem he'll bent on totally destroying the Middle East for Jews. . . And that's about it I guess. . . I don't expect much from him, except some funny shots at establishment types. . . Bro, I like fully disconnected from what media dictates me to feel.

Trump could die tomorrow, and I would GENUINELY pray for his soul as a Christian. . . I would shrug my ass off for him as a politician. . . Get it?
DEo46joXYAEbZQS.jpg

:camby:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Republicans dragging their feet because alot of them are implicated in this Russia mess. Dark Money wasn't just a book. These cacs aren't asking any questions about where the money's coming from, as long as their pockets get lined. Some don't care at all. If Trump goes down, he's taking a good amount of them down too. I guess he will drain the swamp :skip:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
You bozos think black people being oppressed begins and ends with Trump?

Y'all really are determined to not get it.

stay out my mentions with your simple ass.

all you trump fukks stay with this ridiculous bullshyt. "but but but shyt is already bad for Black people, i wanna get Trump in there so shyt can be even worse!"

:camby:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Wait whut?

This is news to me.
Yeah I think he either committed suicide or died of alcoholism. Can't remember which. The Crux of it was that Trump's dad was very much a social Darwinist when it came to his kids. He very much instilled in them a either you play or get played outlook on every area of life. In particular their family business. His brother supposedly didn't care for being in the business and as a result was not "good at it". He decided to be a pilot instead but Trump and his father would put him down for doing that instead of going into real estate.

After his brother died,Donald and his father ended up cutting his brother's children out of the will.

Dude is a lifelong shyt head.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
You know these Republicans salty as hell with Trump. They probably been getting donations from shady sources for decades but, Trump had to be sloppy with it....he alienated all the major media companies, the FBI, the CIA, Senate Intelligence Committee, other political parties, basically all of Washington, the EU/NATO, China, even Australia. He blew their shyt up completely. Got the whole world watching, top lawyers working together to bring him down, this cac invited all sorts of heat and scrutiny on the whole party :pachaha:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe there are people out there who can look themselves in the mirror every morning knowing they're a lying piece of shyt. His trolling was so egregious almost everyone in the room was like breh :gucci:

I don't know how people stomach Some of these shows on CNN. Especially Don Lemon and this guy. I think they are worse than Fox News because of the false equivocation they allow on their show under the guise of objectivity.

What is their value as journalists if they bring on guests who outright lie to the American people and barely get challenged.

It's like inviting Flat Earthers on the show to debate real scientists on whether the Earth is flat.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
@Meta Reign How do you call yourself a Christian and like that tens of millions of people will potentially lose their health insurance? :gucci:

How can you care so little about other people?

I'm blessed to have insurance through my job, but I push for Obamacare (and improvements to it) not for myself, but for others who can't get insurance because it's expensive or they have pre-existing conditions.

How can you care so little about the poor to agree with giving the richest among us a tax break while the poor suffer? How is that Christian? :what:
Dude, Christianity and Hypocrisy are synonymous.