RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignore the points of my posts.

Have no rebuttal for the brief video explaining that Crowd Strike was hired to investigate and that Comey said himself DNC servers have never been examined by his ex-agency.......

:cape: objectivity and critical thinking and phat booty highly educated/professional attractive broads...that's it

People like you think being a contrarian makes you smart.

It doesn't. It just makes you a contrarian.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Trump is about to get drilled. Trump is so fukking stupid and cheap that instead of using a top notch criminal defense attorney to get ready for the bullshyt that is coming his way; he is instead using his divorce/real estate lawyer. That fool don't need a divorce or to buy a house. His ass is in real trouble.
Dog no high priced criminal defense attorneys wanna fukk with Trump :mjgrin:

He doesn't pay his bills

:mjlol:

Four top law firms turned down requests to represent Trump

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You're derailing the thread and spamming shyt now.

@DEAD7 get on it

What part of my post was spamming?

Or you just having difficulty rebutting arguments, so you run to a mod.....is that the formula.

I literally posted a video twice explaining how Crowd Strike and DNC servers have never been examined by the Feds...Comey said it himself when he mentioned "a third party"......and not one poster has rebutted that claim. So your best move is to try and censor me, cause you can't debate like an adult....:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a known crook and Hollywood shady type and have crooked dealings in your past history associated with Mobsters domestic and foreign and GO AGAINST the Intelligence Community ,Feds, CIA etc and expect to come out clean just by lying to and appealing to the Middle and Southern racists in this country and c00nS.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What part of my post was spamming?

Or you just having difficulty rebutting arguments, so you run to a mod.....is that the formula.

I literally posted a video twice explaining how Crowd Strike and DNC servers have never been examined by the Feds...Comey said it himself when he mentioned "a third party"......and not one poster has rebutted that claim. So your best move is to try and censor me, cause you can't debate like an adult....:mjgrin:

You are just flailing away. Your own President said that he is vindicated, so why bother trying to convince us dumbasses that don't understand the complexities of this shyt the way that you and Trump do. Leave us to our own ignorant devices.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
My bad. He is fukked, but the good news is that his wife will not clean him out in their upcoming divorce and he will get to keep his house. That is all that I got, because he is fukked. :yeshrug:
Why is that good news :what:

fukk that orange piece a shyt. I only hope for the worse that can happen to that clown.

:pacspit:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You are just flailing away. Your own President said that he is vindicated, so why bother trying to convince us dumbasses that don't understand the complexities of this shyt the way that you and Trump do. Leave us to our own ignorant devices.

Don't get sensitive on me breh.

I thought this was the pre-eminent thread to discuss Russia and Trump. That's all I'm doing.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Be a known crook and Hollywood shady type and have crooked dealings in your past history associated with Mobsters domestic and foreign and GO AGAINST the Intelligence Community ,Feds, CIA etc and expect to come out clean just by lying to and appealing to the Middle and Southern racists in this country and c00nS.

You forgot being white too

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Trumpset is out this morning because all of their talking points from the fringe bloggers they follow. For fun Google crowd Strike and Comey and read the latest conspiracy theory.

You alt right trump trolls are intellectually lazy, boring, childish and incompetent like the administration you are blindly following. If you want to call yourself bringing different insights to the thread then come with real verified facts with semi coherent discourse. Because if you aren't making money for the bs you keep trying to push then :dwillhuh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dqq9YSp.gif
xTI9IOz.gif
Dqq9YSp.gif
xTI9IOz.gif
Dqq9YSp.gif
xTI9IOz.gif
Dqq9YSp.gif
xTI9IOz.gif
Dqq9YSp.gif
xTI9IOz.gif
Dqq9YSp.gif
xTI9IOz.gif

FORBES MAGAZINE OPENING UP THE CHOPPER ON THE ENTIRE TRUMP FAMILY!!!!!

ERIC TRUMP FOUNDATION UNDER INVESTIGATION FOLLOWING FORBES OWN REPORTING!!!

New York Attorney General Looking Into Eric Trump Foundation
Jun 9, 2017 @ 01:18 PM
960x0.jpg

Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump and Ivanka Trump attend the 9th Annual Eric Trump Foundation Golf Invitational Auction & Dinner at Trump National Golf Club Westchester on September 21, 2015 in Briarcliff Manor, New York. (Photo by Grant Lamos IV/Getty Images)

The New York attorney general, which has been investigating the Donald J. Trump Foundation for months, is now looking into the Eric Trump Foundation, after a report in Forbes exposed practices that seem to violate state laws.

“The attorney general's office is looking into the issues raised by this report," said Eric Soufer, the communications director for the New York state attorney general.

One potential issue: The Donald J. Trump Foundation donated $100,000 to the Eric Trump Foundation, with the intent of covering the costs for payments to a Donald Trump-owned property, according to Ian Gillule, who worked at Trump National Westchester during two stints from 2006 to 2015.

“That appears on its face to be an indirect act of self-dealing,” former IRS official Marcus Owens, said before the original story published on Tuesday.

“That is going to be of great interest to the attorney general of New York,” Owens added.

The Eric Trump Foundation also gave donors the impression that all of the money raised at its annual golf event went to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, a leading pediatric cancer center in Memphis, Tennessee. But according to IRS filings submitted by the Eric Trump Foundation, more than $500,000 went to other charities, several of which had ties to Trump family businesses or interests.

Spokespeople for the Trump Organization and the Eric Trump Foundation did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Forbes will continue to update this story. You can read the original article here.

Find me on Twitter or Facebook.

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G