RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
All these dudes arguing if something or something isn't there.

There is a special counsel right now and instead of wrapping up , it's picking up.

They just hired one of the top criminal attorneys to join the counsel today. Dude has argued 100 cases in front of the surpreme court. This shyt is missed by the news.

http://m.nationallawjournal.com/#/a...ussia-Probe?mcode=1202615705846&_almReferrer=

Either way. Until this shyt concludes, none of you nikkas know the outcome.

But if you ask me for my best guess, this doesn't look like the actions of people if there is nothing there.

We shall see.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yeah, this was dumb
I stand by my vote :manny:

I'm from NY breh this place ain't going Red and Hillary needed to prove to me that she wasn't going to tra la la into the Middle East some more in order to appease the Military war machine

If she won I would have easily voted for her during her eventual reelection 4 years later, depending on the strength of the economy and the progress made on the non-warmonger foundations that Obeezy laid down:yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This whole thing can be over if DNC servers are checked or if Crowd Strike forensic investigatory results are checked.....so we can move on....enough already...:snoop:. Remember it is Crowd Strike that said Russia hacked the DNC...ok show the evidence...cotdamn :gucci:

What is this? What are you even arguing? How do you explain Flynn, Sessions, and the other revelations wrt Trump's team meeting with Russians? How do you explain Trump trying to pressure Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn? Is this all just fake?

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What is this? What are you even arguing? How do you explain Flynn, Sessions, and the other revelations wrt Trump's team meeting with Russians? How do you explain Trump trying to pressure Comey to drop the investigation into Flynn? Is this all just fake?

:mjlol: don't expect a cogent answer breh

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
twitter now doesn't include tagged accounts, only text
IW7FSzq.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:laff: @ at these morning posts. Idk how you can put them on ignore. Too much comedy.

They're in total disarrray. The same thing Fox news was ruminating is the same thing they're posting in here. Her emails, the servers, Loretta Lynch and Comey said he's not under investigation. Lmao. Comey didn't even say that.

These guys are troll fed so they become trolls without even knowing it. I feel bad for anyone that supports Trump. His downfall will be epic and everybody is lining up to be part of it. If this was Obama, I swear these cacs would have lynching memes. Im gonna be full of joy after seeing these cacs handed a nice L

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They're in total disarrray. The same thing Fox news was ruminating is the same thing they're posting in here. Her emails, the servers, Loretta Lynch and Comey said he's not under investigation. Lmao. Comey didn't even say that.

These guys are troll fed so they become trolls without even knowing it. I feel bad for anyone that supports Trump. His downfall will be epic and everybody is lining up to be part of it. If this was Obama, I swear these cacs would have lynching memes. Im gonna be full of joy after seeing these cacs handed a nice L
Trump gonna fukk around and set white supremacy back 5-10 years.

I'm not even joking.

People are LIT right now.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif

Pay attention. The Feds are ABSOLUTELY taking out Trump's network of Russian connections.

I'm dead fukking serious!!!! :shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

I posted shyt yesterday about Cohen's business partner getting knocked by the NYAG!!! http://www.thecoli.com/posts/24998788/

y'all gotta pay attention to this shyt.

members of the Russian mafia street team are getting rounded up

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

The irony was that I was reading about this in the Daily News this week and I was like :jbhmm:

But I didn't wanna make any wild connections...looks like I wasn't too far off

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The irony was that I was reading about this in the Daily News this week and I was like :jbhmm:

But I didn't wanna make any wild connections...looks like I wasn't too far off
bruh, theres no coincidences out here when it comes to Federal investigations.

They're cracking down on TONS of Russian connected mafia organizations