RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You fail to show where Russia influenced 2016 election....so the best you can do is try out unrelated sarcasm :mjgrin:.

Then you implying through sarcasm that critical objective thinking is a joke...versus being a borg....tell on your self brehs..

They didn't ask for proof yesterday, they asked did the Russians hack the election and be said yes. The fmr head of the FBI admitted Russia attacked us, that's not fake news to fukking idiot, don't bother replying I'm ignoring your stupid ass.

Smart-dumb clowns like you equating my sarcasm to embracing groupthink.

"I think for myself!"

You're running out of aluminum foil kiddo :russ:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
They didn't ask for proof yesterday, they asked did the Russians hack the election and be said yes. The fmr head of the FBI admitted Russia attacked us, that's not fake news to fukking idiot, don't bother replying I'm ignoring your stupid ass.

You can ignore me with your safe space genetic makeup.....but what evidence did he provide..attacked us how? ...we been waiting 12 months for evidence ......aren't you tired of being dragged along like some never ending soap opera.....cotdamnn enough already ...:dwillhuh:.

I can say I smashed Bernice Burgos.....what evidence do I have...nada...I can say I got evidence for 12 months, but unless she admits we had sexual relations (and it was earth shattering :sas1:) or I have clear cut evidence....then I'm just a dude on the internet with a polar bear avatar doing a wheelie. :francis:

Yall are like political masochists and like to be tormented by never ending lies and half truths.....not Harlem behavior :dame:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was talking about Comey being "pressured" by Trump with his "I hope" comments. I fully agree that the firing for reasons cited (even by Trump) is obstruction, no doubt.

In all seriousness though, why would Trump tell everybody else to leave the room if what he was saying to Comey wasn't problematic?

At the very least that's an extremely inappropriate thing to do. As a general rule, when you clear out a room you know you're about to do/say something shady.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all seriousness though, why would Trump tell everybody else to leave the room if what he was saying to Comey wasn't problematic?

At the very least that's an extremely inappropriate thing to do. As a general rule, when you clear out a room you know you're about to do/say something shady.

So he can move on Comey like a bytch.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

He kept mentioning his job at times too.

After Comey wasn't complying with his mob boss persona attitude he wanted him gone. :mjlol:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

scavino-hatch-act-1491151591-compressed.jpg

:blessed:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Isn't it crazy how #TrumpSet assumes that if you criticize Trump, you're a flaming liberal Democrat who religiously watches CNN? :russ:

I ethered my own pastor (:merchant:) b/c he thought I formed my opinion from CNN, and I told him I don't watch CNN. :sas1:

Really close to telling my story, but for now, I'll just say that if you keep deflecting to MSM/Democrats/Hillary/Obama/Liberals/Emails every time someone criticizes 45, you can continue to expect negs from me. :ufdup:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The other day I read up on some of the other experts (lawyers and accountants) that Mueller has brought into this investigation. This shyt is getting deep.

Trump doesn't have Herc and Sgt. Ellis Carver on his tail. Trump has true to life financial and legal experts looking at his campaign, businesses, his "satellites" and presumably his actual personal assets and business dealing. This has gotten much bigger than I thought it was going to get and if Trump is not implicated then he might actually truly be clean, but he is probably still going to get hit with those obstruction charges anyway.