RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't get sensitive on me breh.

I thought this was the pre-eminent thread to discuss Russia and Trump. That's all I'm doing.

I am not being sensitive, I am just reminding you that Trump stated that he was vindicated. He made his own pronouncement, because that is what King's do. Just like he told the Russians "I am not under investigation" then that should be making you happy. You should be celebrating, rather arguing with us rabble.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Trumpset is out this morning because all of their talking points from the fringe bloggers they follow. For fun Google crowd Strike and Comey and read the latest conspiracy theory.

You alt right trump trolls are intellectually lazy, boring, childish and incompetent like the administration you are blindly following. If you want to call yourself bringing different insights to the thread then come with real verified facts with semi coherent discourse. Because if you aren't making money for the bs you keep trying to push then :dwillhuh:

So are you going to talk about the fact that the DNC servers have not been checked by the Feds ..... as Comey said hinself in the testimony....or is that "blogger" talk...:jbhmm:.

The "third party" that Comey refers to is who? It would appear it is Crowd Strike ...now you can argue it's not...:yeshrug:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
But you do really lift sanctions or persue that route in regards to Russia knowing that the rumor on the ground was that they had fukked with our election process in some sort of way? Do you really do that? If so, why? You even speculated yourself that it had been the Russians....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So are you going to talk about the dact that the DNC servers have not been checked by the Feds ..... as Comey said hinself in the testimony....or is that "blogger" talk...:jbhmm:.

The "third party" that Comey refers to is who? It would appear it is Crowd Strike ...now you can argue it's not...:yeshrug:
Theres other sources and methods dummy.

You conveniently ignore this.

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
The whole Russia hacked anything is a farce, joke, comedy sketch.......we have known that from it's inception or least the last few months....we bringing up Lynch/Hillary cause that shows where the actual corruption is located..
still no evidence of Russia doing anything.

We have waited ad nauseum for 12 months that Russia imfluenced the 2016 election.....and here in front of the entire world...Comey failed to provide any evidence of anything.....nothing...zero....zilch..nada..

Unlike a lot yall...I don't worship these politicians....just because I think Don Cheeto is being set up with falsehoods....doesn't mean I agree with all his policies.....alot of them are quite :scust:.....but my mantra is critical objective thinking which is exact opposite of being a robot/sheeple/zombie

:mjgrin:
nikka comey himself said that Russia had interfered with our election process....he said it in his testimony :dwillhuh:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you do really lift sanctions or persue that route in regards to Russia knowing that the rumor on the ground was that they had fukked with our election process in some sort of way? Do you really do that? If so, why? You even speculated yourself that it had been the Russians....

kxKdMAZO0N99S.gif

tumblr_ll0c03yy2K1qdx3eso1_400.gif

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Contrarian? Smart?

This is not rocket science or quantum physics?

I'm looking at evidence or lack thereof........common sense...

People infinitely smarter than you believe this investigation is worth special council and a deposition from the orange clown himself.

But the MEDIA boogeyman have the cloak over our eyes right?

You know why the right and Trump apologists can't truthfully and amicably debate anything?

Because youre devoid of truth. You say anything to obfuscate and mislead.

Contrarians are corny. Stand for something.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
People infinitely smarter than you believe this investigation is worth special council and a deposition from the orange clown himself.

But the MEDIA boogeyman have the cloak over our eyes right?

You know why the right and Trump apologists can't truthfully and amicably debate anything?

Because youre devoid of truth. You say anything to obfuscate and mislead.

Contrarians are corny. Stand for something.

I'm empathetic to you trying to hold on to a fairy tale. Took me a minute to accept the fact that a chubby white guy wasn't going to trespass on Christmas Eve. At some point you'll accept that the MsM is a joke and playing the public breh.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm empathetic to you trying to hold on to a fairy tale. Took me a minute to accept the fact that a chubby white guy wasn't going to trespass on Christmas Eve. At some point you'll accept that the MsM is a joke and playing the public breh.

:russ: no rebuttal.

Didn't think so.

By all means snowflake keep making this thread dumber with your aluminum foil drivel.

:umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif
AY21oCv.gif

Pay attention. The Feds are ABSOLUTELY taking out Trump's network of Russian connections.

I'm dead fukking serious!!!! :shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

I posted shyt yesterday about Cohen's business partner getting knocked by the NYAG!!! http://www.thecoli.com/posts/24998788/

y'all gotta pay attention to this shyt.

members of the Russian mafia street team are getting rounded up

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G