RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
awXjkGY.gif
awXjkGY.gif
awXjkGY.gif

TRUMP TO BE DEPOSED!!!!!!! :shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

:sadtrump:

@DonKnock @The Black Panther @SJUGrad13 @88m3@Cali_livin @Menelik II @Hogan in the Wolfpac @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Ss4gogeta0 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Call Me James @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @duckbutta @TheDarceKnight @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Trump is about to get drilled. Trump is so fukking stupid and cheap that instead of using a top notch criminal defense attorney to get ready for the bullshyt that is coming his way; he is instead using his divorce/real estate lawyer. That fool don't need a divorce or to buy a house. His ass is in real trouble.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I'm going off the fact the fmr head of the FBI as of a month ago said the president has shown little concern about it, as a matter of fact as a candidate he even encouraged them to hack

yup

""Russia, if you're listening, I hope you'll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing," Trump said, speaking about Hillary Clinton's deleted emails from her private email account from her time as secretary of state. "I think you'll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.""

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deposed???

Honestly, I had to look up the process.
https://www.quora.com/Under-which-conditions-can-the-USA-depose-a-president

Basically a circus...........:banderas: which is all these jokers want......

This whole thing can be over if DNC servers are checked or if Crowd Strike forensic investigatory results are checked.....so we can move on....enough already...:snoop:. Remember it is Crowd Strike that said Russia hacked the DNC...ok show the evidence...cotdamn :gucci:

Evidence. Receipts.

Without it.....it is just more bullshiit...

All this :cape: for Trump :mjlol:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
thread is truly fascinating, really shows how easily people can be deceived, kinda scary TBH

:ohhh:

Yeah it is scary how easily we can be deceived. We got people like you supporting and cosigning Trump's bullshyt. Time and time again this guy shows his racist idiotic side but ignorant idiots like you are easily deceived. Good point.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Ignore the points of my posts.

Have no rebuttal for the brief video explaining that Crowd Strike was hired to investigate and that Comey said himself DNC servers have never been examined by his ex-agency.......

:cape: objectivity and critical thinking and phat booty highly educated/professional attractive broads...that's it

You're derailing the thread and spamming shyt now.

@DEAD7 get on it