RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
You're deflecting. Nothing is going to happen to Trump. This is what I've been saying and now many of you are going through the stages of grief as you realize that.

I've been quietly in the background, letting you guys have fun with your smoke and mirrors Tweets from lunatics like Mensch and mainstream media fake news stories from anonymous sources because there's no real way to refute the constant stream of bullshyt. Now I'm laughing because actual testimony is slowly confirming that most of what you guys have been getting so excited about is utter bullshyt to the point where mainstream news is retracting stories.

Cry more.

Trump_Smirk.png

Says the guy who wrote me an essay in response to calling him a troll.

:russ:

Any perceived loss for the left is your time to crawl out of your cave.

Also, how am I deflecting? You are a Troll.

You claim not to have allegiance to Trump, yet you celebrate all of his "victories". If you really didn't care about him, you'd acknowledge the insanity of what is happening but your disdain for liberals trumps honesty apparently.

Keep laughing from the sidelines smart guy :manny:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You know what's amazing about the right and the trolls in this thread, let's say trump and his associates did nothing wrong whatsoever, the former head of the FBI said this was an attack by Russia and they will do it again...we were attacked by Russia and all trump trolls care about is LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH TRUMP IS VINDICATED. The sitting president doesn't care that we were attacked by Russia and his supporters don't care either :mindblown:....that's not fake news...the former head of the FBI just fukking said it and no one on the right especially trump and his supporters don't care...wtf is going on
Of course he doesn't care :heh: He's the personification of a reprehensible greedy white piece a shyt who cares about nothing but himself.

He doesn't give a shyt about America he works for Russia

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
The whole Russia hacked anything is a farce, joke, comedy sketch.......we have known that from it's inception or least the last few months....we bringing up Lynch/Hillary cause that shows where the actual corruption is located..
still no evidence of Russia doing anything.

We have waited ad nauseum for 12 months that Russia imfluenced the 2016 election.....and here in front of the entire world...Comey failed to provide any evidence of anything.....nothing...zero....zilch..nada..

Unlike a lot yall...I don't worship these politicians....just because I think Don Cheeto is being set up with falsehoods....doesn't mean I agree with all his policies.....alot of them are quite :scust:.....but my mantra is critical objective thinking which is exact opposite of being a robot/sh/sheeple/zombie

:mjgrin:
Ignored and reported :mjgrin:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
You're making the wild assumption that nothing retaliatory is occurring behind the scenes.
I'm going off the fact the fmr head of the FBI as of a month ago said the president has shown little concern about it, as a matter of fact as a candidate he even encouraged them to hack

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The whole Russia hacked anything is a farce, joke, comedy sketch.......we have known that from it's inception or least the last few months....we bringing up Lynch/Hillary cause that shows where the actual corruption is located..

We have waited ad nauseum for 12 months that Russia imfluenced the 2016 election.....and here in front of the entire world...Comey failed to provide any evidence of anything.....nothing...zero....zilch..nada..

Unlike a lot yall...I don't worship these politicians....just because I think Don Cheeto is being set up with falsehoods....doesn't mean I agree with all his policies.....alot of them are quite :scust:.....but my mantra is critical objective thinking which is exact opposite of being a robot/sheeple/zombie

:mjgrin: look out everyone. Free thinker over here.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Ignored and reported :mjgrin:

You gone report my post for what exactly??? :laff:

:mjgrin: look out everyone. Free thinker over here.

You fail to show where Russia influenced 2016 election....so the best you can do is try out unrelated sarcasm :mjgrin:.

Then you implying through sarcasm that critical objective thinking is a joke...versus being a borg....tell on your self brehs..

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Unlike a lot yall...I don't worship these politicians....just because I think Don Cheeto is being set up with falsehoods....doesn't mean I agree with all his policies.....alot of them are quite :scust:.....but my mantra is critical objective thinking which is exact opposite of being a robot/sheeple/zombie

They didn't ask for proof yesterday, they asked did the Russians hack the election and be said yes. The fmr head of the FBI admitted Russia attacked us, that's not fake news to fukking idiot, don't bother replying I'm ignoring your stupid ass.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
It's not the same because Trump fired the FBI director when Comey refused to stop the investigation. God you are stupid.

If Obama had fired Comey last summer, y'all would be screaming bloody murder.
I was talking about Comey being "pressured" by Trump with his "I hope" comments. I fully agree that the firing for reasons cited (even by Trump) is obstruction, no doubt.