RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol this whole thread looks like a CNN commercial...Comey testimoney was a nothing burger....how can you claim obstruction with "I Hope"

COMEY said clearly that Russians attacked us.

1st thing the President of the United States ,your boy, does is try to lift sanctions then invites them to the White House Oval office.

Sounds like someone who has the US interests in mind.......Called Comey numerous times asking if he was under investigation.......I guess innocent people inquire about being found out or guilty on the regular? huh :russ:

You folks and your narrow ass trains of thought. You defending a man who would step over your burning corpse in the streets and not even spit, piss or pour a drink on you. Thats the funniest part of all this to me. Trumps Defenders.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why are all these fukk boi trolls in our thread? Don't y'all fukking losers have your own trumpset threads to dikk suck in? Y'all sound like your president, and over half of america and the rest of the world know he is full of sh1t.
Imagine how low you have to go to defend that orange bigot baboon. :scust:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
A crook or liar prior to entering the presidential campaign is potentially arguable...but a whole lot less compared to Hillary's entire career.

When we say "crook and liar" we are talking about since beginning of presidential campaign in 2015......again as I just stated you are on another planet, Comey's testimony actually had nothing to implicate Trump....and matter fact it implicated Lynch, Hillary, and even himself. I'm not supermanning for Trump, I'm just not gone to be an imbecile parroting blatant lies......if you read @DEAD7 's post above he describes the highlights of the testimony......you are on Planet Neptune...
You're on drugs dude.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Why are all these fukk boi trolls in our thread? Don't y'all fukking losers have your own trumpset threads to dikk suck in? Y'all sound like your president, and over half of america and the rest of the world know he is full of sh1t.
They're here to deflect and hit those GOP/Nazi talking points that their masters sent out to them. You know shyt is serious and they're sweating because they all turn up in this thread on "Comey Day" to spin. I don't know why anyone here bothers to get into a conversation with them. They are trolling, including @DEAD7 . Report them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
On morning joe this morning, Senator Collins spoke highly of Comey. She said how he was an honorable man and when asked of Trump, she said well Comey made those statements under oath. Translation: Trump is a liar and WE ALL know it.

Last edited:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I just gotta say in both case of Trump and Lynch, if either of those situations are obstruction of justice I think those are pretty low bars. So not jail worthy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Pelosi on Morning Joe was good. She said after he bombed Syria, he called and notified her and kept rambling, she told him to get some sleep. They asked if she was concerned about his health, she said she was concerned about his fitness to be President, his family should be concerned about his health:banderas: