RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why are all these fukk boi trolls in our thread? Don't y'all fukking losers have your own trumpset threads to dikk suck in? Y'all sound like your president, and over half of america and the rest of the world know he is full of sh1t.

you cant be serious....Any TrumpSet thread gets buried and moved to the bushes

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Gotta take this thread off sticky

Comedy waisted yalls time lol

It's going to be a long 4/possibly 8

:huhldup: Trump supporter if I've ever seen one

All those Nap sirens for nothing

:trumpthumb:

:obama: right on time, Troll.

I can set my watch to your posts :mjlol:

Why are we talking about Hillary?

:mindblown:

Go and debate that Shillary BS in the multitudes of threads in this forum.

fukking pathetic she's been inserted into this. :pachaha:

It's motherfukking June.

:russ: I thought the Cac Mamba was back, with all this hillary talk.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
COMEY said clearly that Russians attacked us. Again What evidence? No IP addresses, No servers, No email headers have presented as evidence just the White man word

1st thing the President of the United States ,your boy, does is try to lift sanctions then invites them to the White House Oval office. What good are sanctions doing?

Sounds like someone who has the US interests in mind.......Called Comey numerous times asking if he was under investigation.......I guess innocent people inquire about being found out or guilty on the regular? huh :russ: Because MSM has been alluding that he has..

You folks and your narrow ass trains of thought. You defending a man who would step over your burning corpse in the streets and not even spit, piss or pour a drink on you. Thats the funniest part of all this to me. Trumps Defenders.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I dont care what he thinks of me. As long we can take advantage of new opportunists he creates in America

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Comey said Lynch asked him to classify the situation as a matter and not investigation. She did not tell him to STOP fukking investigating it. Again, whats wrong with yall? Is it the opioids? the lean? poor comprehension?

If that is what you are basing it on then their is no Obstruction in Trump's case. He never told Comey to stop investigating Flynn...