RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Trump's personal lawyer is in struggle mode. He is basically saying I got nothing boys. :yeshrug:

MSNBC just pointed out that he got the timeline wrong between Trump's tweet about tapes and Comey's friend leaking to the Press. Trump's tweet according to MSNBC was actually 4 days before Comey's leak. :russ:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's like posters are on different planets :mindblown:......everything you stated are the actual highlights of Comey's testimony, yet these jokers in this thread are still calling Trump the crook, liar, and legacy is shattered...:dahell:
You cats are fukkin delusional?! Are you shrooms or something? :russ:

Dude has a history of being a crook and a liar and you cats are straight up superman status for this fukking dummy. Why do cape for this Fekket so much?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You cats are fukkin delusional?! Are you shrooms or something? :russ:

Dude has a history of being a crook and a liar and you cats are straight up superman status for this fukking dummy. Why do cape for this Fekket so much?

A crook or liar prior to entering the presidential campaign is potentially arguable...but a whole lot less compared to Hillary's entire career.

When we say "crook and liar" we are talking about since beginning of presidential campaign in 2015......again as I just stated you are on another planet, Comey's testimony actually had nothing to implicate Trump....and matter fact it implicated Lynch, Hillary, and even himself. I'm not supermanning for Trump, I'm just not gone to be an imbecile parroting blatant lies......if you read @DEAD7 's post above he describes the highlights of the testimony......you are on Planet Neptune...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBC-News-Exclusive-Interview-With-Donald-Trump-p1-normal.gif

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A crook or liar prior to entering the presidential campaign is potentially arguable...but a whole lot less compared to Hillary's entire career.

When we say "crook and liar" we are talking about since beginning of presidential campaign in 2015......again as I just stated you are on another planet, Comey's testimony actually had nothing to implicate Trump....and matter fact it implicated Lynch, Hillary, and even himself. I'm not supermanning for Trump, I'm just not gone to be an imbecile parroting blatant lies......if you read @DEAD7 's post above he describes the highlights of the testimony......you are on Planet Neptune...
And you are on a new world:troll::russ:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Shut the hell up

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

It's like he's speaking through a megaphone that nobody can hear.

This is insanity. :dahell:

He is really hellbent on messing himself up.

You cant continue to claim they are false statements and lies if you don't have anything to back up what you claim.

All he is doing is denying to the point of no return. The evidence is piling up.

Comey has a detailed written account of every interaction.
Comey has testified under oath.

Trump has threating tweets claiming to have tapes of the interactions.

Im really amazed that People are treating this as some equal playing field.
Folks are taking a known and proven liar's words and threats over the FBI Director's detailed memos and testimony under oath.

You don't have to be legal eagle to see this.:what: