RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
What I don't understand in this whole thing is this, comey stated the orange freak wasn't under investigation but Trump still stuck his neck out for Flynn and spare me it's out of loyalty because the only person trump is loyal to is trump. I'm really starting to think Trump is just a pawn in all this. IMO there was collusion with the Russians but it wasn't Trump that iniated it and I doubt he had any hand in plotting it out. I think it was people like Flynn and manafort that colluded with Russia maybe even his own son in law and trump is a pawn because he already had a relationship with Russia and the peepee tape exist and they have that over his head. Trump has never been a good business man BUT he is a superb promoter, everything he has, is built off this image he was able to create. This tape comes out, that image is destroyed. If the tape doesn't exist, why would he feel the need to mention the Russian hookers to comey in one of his meetings? Yeah there was collusion but for Trump this is all about keeping the tape from being verified and even leaked. I think he is too dim to realize the severity of the situation.

I know it's a crazy conspiracy theory but if Trump wasn't being investigated why else would he stick his neck out for Flynn

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
#Trumpset pushing alt right narratives. :pachaha:

Sad!

How pathetic can you be to cape for this POS president? :wow:

Trump is right and we're all wrong. :heh:

Watching sides spin in politics used to be a guilty pleasure of mines. But reading the trump trolls in here with no legal degrees try to say yesterday was a win for trump is :mindblown:
Every professional you read about say this is far from a win.

But they have to deflect about Lynch. :pachaha:

That's the pathetic discourse they're going with.:wow:

Even Trump's own lawyer has shyt. And even made mistakes in his speech. :deadmanny:

Last edited:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I just gotta say in both case of Trump and Lynch, if either of those situations are obstruction of justice I think those are pretty low bars. So not jail worthy.

Comey said Lynch asked him to classify the situation as a matter and not investigation. She did not tell him to STOP fukking investigating it. Again, whats wrong with yall? Is it the opioids? the lean? poor comprehension?

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Comey said Lynch asked him to classify is a matter and not investigation. She did tell him to STOP fukking investigating it. Again, whats wrong with yall? Is it the opioids? the lean? poor comprehension?
They've just read the whatever weirdos on the net they read and are pushing the narratives.

:wow:

All coming here is jokes though. :mjlol:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just gotta say in both case of Trump and Lynch, if either of those situations are obstruction of justice I think those are pretty low bars. So not jail worthy.

It's not the same because Trump fired the FBI director when Comey refused to stop the investigation. God you are stupid.

If Obama had fired Comey last summer, y'all would be screaming bloody murder.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
You're on drugs dude.

I swear yall Hillary Clit Ridah Brigade are in an alternate reality. Were yall frozen in a cryogenic chamber from June 2016 to June 2017????

Stealing post-earthquake Haitian charity money by the billions is enough corruption by itself...even had a former top level Haitian government official pleading with Trump on campaign trail in Miami to highlight the Clinton Initiative corruption.....what did Trump do allegedly or proven that dwarfs that??

:snoop:........

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I don't understand in this whole thing is this, comey stated the orange freak wasn't under investigation but Trump still stuck his neck out for Flynn and spare me it's out of loyalty because the only person trump is loyal to is trump. I'm really starting to think Trump is just a pawn in all this. IMO there was collusion with the Russians but it wasn't Trump that iniated it and I doubt he had any hand in plotting it out. I think it was people like Flynn and manafort that colluded with Russia maybe even his own son in law and trump is a pawn because he already had a relationship with Russia and the peepee tape exist and they have that over his head. Trump has never been a good business man BUT he is a superb promoter, everything he has, is built off this image he was able to create. This tape comes out, that image is destroyed. If the tape doesn't exist, why would he feel the need to mention the Russian hookers to comey in one of his meetings? Yeah there was collusion but for Trump this is all about keeping the tape from being verified and even leaked. I think he is too dim to realize the severity of the situation.

I know it's a crazy conspiracy theory but if Trump wasn't being investigated why else would he stick his neck out for Flynn

Flynn knows something Trump is trying to hide. If Flynn ever flips, it's really over for Trump.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think that Trump is involved just as much or more than Flynn and Manafort, because it has been Trump that has actively tried to stop the investigation; and right now Trump and his minions are pulling a Bagdad Bob writing and talking about some stupid total and complete vindication, while seemingly failing to realize that Mueller and the Senate Intel Committee are about to give Trump and Sessions a complete colorectal examination without any lubrication.

I was reading a story the other day on Mueller and didn't realize that he has been assigned some of the top justice department litigators. Then on top of that Mueller brought in some top private lawyers. Mueller also has a team of FBI agents and forensic accountants and he has access to the FINCEN unit of the IRS. Mueller has also assumed some of the FBI's open investigations in to this matter, which means that he has even more FBI and IRS investigators working on this matter with him. Mueller also has operating grand juries right now in Virginia and from what I recall there is some ongoing investigation in the NYC AG's office. Additionally, Mueller can get and probably already has all of Trumps tax returns.

This is now a giant investigation and if Trump comes out clean on the other side then he would be vindicated.

Here is more information on FINCEN. They track money all over the World.

Still Following the Money: FinCEN, Money Laundering, and the Bank Secrecy Act - Lexology

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I swear yall Hillary Clit Ridah Brigade are in an alternate reality. Were yall frozen in a cryogenic chamber from June 2016 to June 2017????

Stealing post-earthquake Haitian charity money by the billions is enough corruption by itself...even had a former top level Haitian government official pleading with Trump on campaign trail in Miami to highlight the Clinton Initiative corruption.....what did Trump do allegedly or proven that dwarfs that??

:snoop:........
I did not vote for Hillary Clinton.