RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
lol this whole thread looks like a CNN commercial...Comey testimoney was a nothing burger....how can you claim obstruction with "I Hope"
And your posts sound like a fox news segment slurping a bigoted, ignorant lying piece of shyts dikk. You have some orange shyt around your mouth I bet.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

It's like he's speaking through a megaphone that nobody can hear.

Dude talks about leaking, Jesus christ. The day after firing comey he has a closed door meeting w. Who else? The Russians :dead: and releases information....to the fukkin Russians. This orange fukk is such a fukkin disgrace it's beyond anything we've ever seen. And he's probably gonna walk.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
comey: trump is a fukkin liar. the context intent of him saying "he hoped" i stopped pulling back the covers on his bs was to intimidate me. fukk him :pacspit:

gop: trump is new at this :troll: he should be able to claim ignorance as a defense even though the law doesn't let regular citizens do that.

trump: see i'm totally vindicated :blessed:

rest of the world: :patrice: :martin::gucci::rudy:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
tenor.gif

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Gotta take this thread off sticky

Comedy waisted yalls time lol

It's going to be a long 4/possibly 8

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Pelosi on Morning Joe was good. She said after he bombed Syria, he called and notified her and kept rambling, she told him to get some sleep. They asked if she was concerned about his health, she said she was concerned about his fitness to be President, his family should be concerned about his health:banderas:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Pelosi on Morning Joe was good. She said after he bombed Syria, he called and notified her and kept rambling, she told him to get some sleep. They asked if she was concerned about his health, she said she was concerned about his fitness to be President, his family should be concerned about his health:banderas:
So now that Comey's testimony flopped, it's on to his health. Now, the narrative will shift to mental/emotional incompetence?

This is what a deep state take down looks like. Not that I give a fukk about him staying in office, it's just good homework.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Now legal experts are saying Comey passed fbi documents since he typed them on fbi property :damn:

I give up again :to: