RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
DBz7JV6XUAAO1hD.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: @ The AG pressuring Comey to downplay the Clinton investigation... err "matter" and him complying.

:wow: @ Comey exposing the New York Times collusion narrative as "fake news".

:wow:@ Comey washing Flynn of the conspiracy theorist lynchpin goo. "I saw the two as touching each other, but separate." - Comey

I'm still taking all this in, but man...:wow:
I cant wait to see how Dems(and Nap:pachaha:) bounce back from this :wow:
What ?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I think this is the main takeaway that Mueller is going to look at. Trump cared if he was under investigation, but he was never concerned with the nation as a whole. Obama did though. He's a 70 year old boorish man, like he picked up some tact in year 71. No chance in hell. Also, no GOPer came at Comey sideways. They know some shyt is going on now.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Seriously, how the fukk can "he's new to this" be a justifiable excuse? That is legitimately the most absurd thing I've ever heard. That's why you don't vote a dipsh!t who doesn't know anything about anything to hold the most powerful position in the world.

Funny how we can't plead ignorance of the law as an excuse but the fukking President can

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol this whole thread looks like a CNN commercial...Comey testimoney was a nothing burger....how can you claim obstruction with "I Hope"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:wow: @ The AG pressuring Comey to downplay the Clinton investigation... err "matter" and him complying.

:wow: @ Comey exposing the New York Times collusion narrative as "fake news".

:wow:@ Comey washing Flynn of the conspiracy theorist lynchpin goo. "I saw the two as touching each other, but separate." - Comey

I'm still taking all this in, but man...:wow:
I cant wait to see how Dems(and Nap:pachaha:) bounce back from this :wow:

It's like posters are on different planets :mindblown:......everything you stated are the actual highlights of Comey's testimony, yet these jokers in this thread are still calling Trump the crook, liar, and legacy is shattered...:dahell: