RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump's personal lawyer is in struggle mode. He is basically saying I got nothing boys. :yeshrug:

MSNBC just pointed out that he got the timeline wrong between Trump's tweet about tapes and Comey's friend leaking to the Press. Trump's tweet according to MSNBC was actually 4 days before Comey's leak. :russ:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Trump's personal lawyer is in struggle mode. He is basically saying I got nothing boys. :yeshrug:

MSNBC just pointed out that he got the timeline wrong between Trump's tweet about tapes and Comey's friend leaking to the Press. Trump's tweet according to MSNBC was actually 4 days before Comey's leak. :russ:
They're scrambling.

Comey has absolutely shook them. :dead:

Trump hasn't even tweeted.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're scrambling.

Comey has absolutely shook them. :dead:

Trump hasn't even tweeted.

On top of everything else; former White House Ethics lawyer Richard Painter pointed out on MSNBC that leaking is only of classified information. According to Painter unclassified information is not leaking, which is why Comey took steps to make sure that his notes were not deemed classified materials.

Comey and Trump are having a battle of wits, but Comey is really battling against an unarmed man.

giphy.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Which would mean that as the dems push for impeachment, the reps will push for prosecution of Lynch.

This scenario almost ensures nothing will happen.
So what? If she's guilty she's guilty. In chess, you'd sacrifice your pawn for a queen or in this case, the king. :BlackTrumpThought:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Irony of someone who works for the government posting on the coli for hours mid work day complaining about wasting Tax payer money.

:BeanUMad:

unlike you, I can multitask and do several things at once, and get paid a lot of money to do it. enjoy your telemarketer job, hoe :umad: