RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
So since Trump isn't directly under investigation but everyone around him is, its like some classic italian mafia shyt where they get the people around the boss, and either they get the boss too, or one of them flips and rats out their boss by saying he knew all along.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Firstly, I'm not a Dem and I don't :cape: for Dems unless they have a point, pleighboi. :ufdup: Truth over partisanship.

Nobody cares about your whiny gripes about the Democratic boogeyman. :hhh: Unless you can show me where the dreaded "Democrats" are the ones doing the investigating, your point is moot. :blackvoter:

Secondly, you fail to acknowledge what already has happened. Special prosecutors don't get appointed for "witch hunts". :denzelcmonson:

Even if there's no evidence of *collusion* with Russia specifically (though there's a lot of evidence that leads to that conclusion, just no smoking gun), the case has just been made for obstruction of justice for the POTUS. If it's a witch hunt, why try to impede the investigation? :denzelcmonson:

Your c00n azz would still be like "I know the Senate & House Intelligence committee, the Senate judiciary committee, the FBI, CIA, NSA, and a special prosecutor are all investigating Trump and aren't disputing each other's findings, but nothing gonna happen" :uncledenzel:
This thread requires critical thinking, you're already disqualified, breh:cambybp:

:banderas: that ether

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: It's pure fact Russia tried to fukk with the USA election in 2016. No matter what you alt-right dumbasses say doesn't change that.

why because the white man said so?

No technical data was supplied as evidence. No data traffic no IP addresses etc etc.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Firstly, I'm not a Dem and I don't :cape: for Dems unless they have a point, pleighboi. :ufdup: Truth over partisanship.

Nobody cares about your whiny gripes about the Democratic boogeyman. :hhh: Unless you can show me where the dreaded "Democrats" are the ones doing the investigating, your point is moot. :blackvoter:

Secondly, you fail to acknowledge what already has happened. Special prosecutors don't get appointed for "witch hunts". :denzelcmonson:

Even if there's no evidence of *collusion* with Russia specifically (though there's a lot of evidence that leads to that conclusion, just no smoking gun), the case has just been made for obstruction of justice for the POTUS. If it's a witch hunt, why try to impede the investigation? :denzelcmonson:

Your c00n azz would still be like "I know the Senate & House Intelligence committee, the Senate judiciary committee, the FBI, CIA, NSA, and a special prosecutor are all investigating Trump and aren't disputing each other's findings, but nothing gonna happen" :uncledenzel:
This thread requires critical thinking, you're already disqualified, breh:cambybp:
8fmJQpi.png

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
why because the white man said so?

No technical data was supplied as evidence. No data traffic no IP addresses etc etc.
:gucci:

17 intelligence agencies all agreed it was the case, not a single official has come out to deny this. Nothing has leaked to deny this, other than Reality Winner leaking that document proving this case even further.

Comey testified it was the case. :mjpls:

Even members of the Trump WH have agreed, even Trump himself backed down in January.

Go on Mike Cernovich's show and spout otherwise. :camby:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"As part of any probe into Russian interference" (how about obstruction; or money laundering)

The other tell is that ANYTIME someone brings up the "no evidence that any votes were changed", you know damn well they're desperate.

Either there are no tapes of the conversation or there are and Trump will seek to keep them from ever being released by claiming executive privilege. That shyt would be crazy. Almost like Trump is deliberately trying to mirror Nixon lmao.

Andrew Napolitano - Andrew Napolitano - Twitter Search

Napolitano saying the Comey hearing was damning, saying Comey has credibility and not fully caping for Trump. Trumpsters tweeting out he's a shill etc...

:pachaha:

This is key. You start losing Judge Nap and the other wingnuts (Cavuto) then you have problems.