RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
suck a dikk clown

this is a straight up witchhunt

the Demogumps are just mad their corruption got exposed by the Russian government

proving Trump colluded with the Russians?

good luck with that...this probe will go absolutely nowhere. samboleon will post 1,343,232 tweets in the next month, and guess what....NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Firstly, I'm not a Dem and I don't :cape: for Dems unless they have a point, pleighboi. :ufdup: Truth over partisanship.

Nobody cares about your whiny gripes about the Democratic boogeyman. :hhh: Unless you can show me where the dreaded "Democrats" are the ones doing the investigating, your point is moot. :blackvoter:

Secondly, you fail to acknowledge what already has happened. Special prosecutors don't get appointed for "witch hunts". :denzelcmonson:

Even if there's no evidence of *collusion* with Russia specifically (though there's a lot of evidence that leads to that conclusion, just no smoking gun), the case has just been made for obstruction of justice for the POTUS. If it's a witch hunt, why try to impede the investigation? :denzelcmonson:

Your c00n azz would still be like "I know the Senate & House Intelligence committee, the Senate judiciary committee, the FBI, CIA, NSA, and a special prosecutor are all investigating Trump and aren't disputing each other's findings, but nothing gonna happen" :uncledenzel:
This thread requires critical thinking, you're already disqualified, breh:cambybp:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
unlike you, I can multitask and do several things at once, and get paid a lot of money to do it. enjoy your telemarketer job, hoe :umad:
The guilty always takes the bait.
full

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
i think its propaganda but lets play along

getting the information and sending phishing attacks to voting officials is interfering with the election? People are dumb enuff to click on spam email links in the current year?
:gucci: It's pure fact Russia tried to fukk with the USA election in 2016. No matter what you alt-right dumbasses say doesn't change that.

Yes people can be dumb enough to click on phishing e-mails. 2015/2016/2017 doesn't erase this fact. :camby:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guilty always takes the bait.
full

i was in a SCIF this morning, came out to watch the comey ridiculousness, and saw the waste of time live. but I found it funny, because the democraps gained no traction or political capital from this shyt. absolutely nothing.

that's why the Dems have a lower approval rating than Trump. That's why if Trump and Hillary ran again today, Trump would win again by a higher margin.

Sambo nikkas like you are going to keep losing, because you're rooting for the equivalent of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Just a bunch of losers.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This Comey testimony was pretty damning. Comey came off as frank and truthful.

Comey recalling everything was more powerful than that written statement. Trump came off as shady.

Trump v. Comey when it comes to credibility :mjlol:

His approval might hit a for real 30 percent after this point.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i was in a SCIF this morning, came out to watch the comey ridiculousness, and saw the waste of time live. but I found it funny, because the democraps gained no traction or political capital from this shyt. absolutely nothing.

that's why the Dems have a lower approval rating than Trump. That's why if Trump and Hillary ran again today, Trump would win again by a higher margin.

Sambo nikkas like you are going to keep losing, because you're rooting for the equivalent of the Minnesota Timberwolves. Just a bunch of losers.
Yeah, they won't clean themselves :jordanhilarious:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump's personal lawyer is in struggle mode. He is basically saying I got nothing boys. :yeshrug:

MSNBC just pointed out that he got the timeline wrong between Trump's tweet about tapes and Comey's friend leaking to the Press. Trump's tweet according to MSNBC was actually 4 days before Comey's leak. :russ:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always found it strange that everyone focuses on Comey telling Trump he is not under investigation...but nobody ask why Trump asked in the first place? Nobody every asked what peace of information did Trump get that made him asked the head of the FBI if he was under investigation?

"Some people have said it"
"It's been reported"