RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to follow the path to least resistance. This guy has to be taken out of office, and the best way is establishing obstruction, which this helps support. You don't get to please ignorance or being a novice in the most important position in the world

there is absolutely no way Trump gets impeached over this. There is no evidence that he colluded with Russians -- it's a complete witchhunt, and the fact that he fired Comey means nothing. Letter of the law (and Comey reiterated the same point) is that Trump can fire him for any reason or no reason. Legally, there's no way to prove obstruction of justice. This only "looks" bad.

However, Trump colluding with the Saudi government, a sponsor of terrorism and radical islamic beliefs, is more of a dangerous and damning situation than any Russian probe. The Dems are just salty their corruption got exposed to the public.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna make a post storm later, but for now:

@greenygreen @I_Got_Da_Burna

Idiotic posts :pacspit:

Idiotic capes/deflections :pacspit:

Investigating obstruction of justice by a sitting president is "a waste of taxpayer money"? :cambybp: Like Watergate was, huh? :stephena1:

Talm bout "the bigger story is this deal with the Saudis" :nuneshead:

Like they can't both be important. :hhh:

Learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time :bpumad:

suck a dikk clown

this is a straight up witchhunt

the Demogumps are just mad their corruption got exposed by the Russian government

proving Trump colluded with the Russians?

giphy.gif

good luck with that...this probe will go absolutely nowhere. samboleon will post 1,343,232 tweets in the next month, and guess what....NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
suck a dikk clown

this is a straight up witchhunt

the Demogumps are just mad their corruption got exposed by the Russian government

proving Trump colluded with the Russians?

giphy.gif

good luck with that...this probe will go absolutely nowhere. samboleon will post 1,343,232 tweets in the next month, and guess what....NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

Are you a Trump supporter?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
there is absolutely no way Trump gets impeached over this. There is no evidence that he colluded with Russians -- it's a complete witchhunt, and the fact that he fired Comey means nothing. Letter of the law (and Comey reiterated the same point) is that Trump can fire him for any reason or no reason. Legally, there's no way to prove obstruction of justice. This only "looks" bad.

However, Trump colluding with the Saudi government, a sponsor of terrorism and radical islamic beliefs, is more of a dangerous and damning situation than any Russian probe. The Dems are just salty their corruption got exposed to the public.
Stop saying that, that's a lie :gucci:

His son-in-law is guilty of trying to set up clandestine communications channels before entering office.
The Russians are guilty of attempting to hack hundreds of election campaign officials.
The Russians cheered in their parliament when they found out Trump was elected (not damning, but hilariously suspicious).
In the time since, Russians have repeatedly treated American journalists (usually women) with disrespect, and Trump's cabinet just laughs it off.
Trump and the Russians repeatedly make the same exact political talking points on the same day, Putin will give a speech about how Democrats are just investigating Trump because they're still mad about losing the election, later in that same day, Trump will tweet about how pathetic it is that Democrats are still investigating him because they're mad over losing the election.
Jeff Sessions...Paul Manafort....that other fukking guy that already resigned because he lied about not having communications with the Russians...

The fact that you say there's no evidence Russia colluded with Trump is laughable.
And then to say that the Senate doing a congressional hearing (which takes what, two hours?) is a waste of taxpayer money is so stupid. Stop trying to be fiscally conservative by just not funding or paying for shyt you don't like. "Oh I don't like liberal arts, defund them, look it's a waste of taxpayer money, I'm fiscially responsible" "This congressional hearing is a waste of time and money, I'm fiscally responsible, let's not pay for CONGRESS to do a CONGRESSIONAL HEARING because it's a waste":mjgrin:
No, fukking rehashing the Affordable Care Act and purposefully stonewalling Obama at every turn while shutting down the gov't is a waste of tax payer money. The military-industrial complex is a waste of tax payer money.
A single congressional hearing held by congress, is honestly their job.

Asking congress to stop doing congressional hearings... :gucci:
You're the only person on the face of the earth that thinks the American congress is doing too much and working too hard, and suggesting they should take a few days off. Maybe go play golf instead of investigating the president.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wanted Bernie to be the nominee too breh. But he wasn't, get over it.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop saying that, that's a lie :gucci:

His son-in-law is guilty of trying to set up clandestine communications channels before entering office.
The Russians are guilty of attempting to hack hundreds of election campaign officials.
The Russians cheered in their parliament when they found out Trump was elected (not damning, but hilariously suspicious).
In the time since, Russians have repeatedly treated American journalists (usually women) with disrespect, and Trump's cabinet just laughs it off.
Trump and the Russians repeatedly make the same exact political talking points on the same day, Putin will give a speech about how Democrats are just investigating Trump because they're still mad about losing the election, later in that same day, Trump will tweet about how pathetic it is that Democrats are still investigating him because they're mad over losing the election.
Jeff Sessions...Paul Manafort....that other fukking guy that already resigned because he lied about not having communications with the Russians...

The fact that you say there's no evidence Russia colluded with Trump is laughable.
And then to say that the Senate doing a congressional hearing (which takes what, two hours?) is a waste of taxpayer money is so stupid. Stop trying to be fiscally conservative by just not funding or paying for shyt you don't like. "Oh I don't like liberal arts, defund them, look it's a waste of taxpayer money, I'm fiscially responsible" "This congressional hearing is a waste of time and money, I'm fiscally responsible, let's not pay for CONGRESS to do a CONGRESSIONAL HEARING because it's a waste":mjgrin:
No, fukking rehashing the Affordable Care Act and purposefully stonewalling Obama at every turn while shutting down the gov't is a waste of tax payer money. The military-industrial complex is a waste of tax payer money.
A single congressional hearing held by congress, is honestly their job.

Asking congress to stop doing congressional hearings... :gucci:
You're the only person on the face of the earth that thinks the American congress is doing too much and working too hard, and suggesting they should take a few days off. Maybe go play golf instead of investigating the president.

Holy shyt some of you nikkas are dumb as fukk

first of all:

second of all, of course the Russians were happy Trump got elected. They wanted him in office. Especially after Bill's administration DID THE EXACT SAME THING TO THE RUSSIANS in the 90's. So the chickens are coming home to roost...that is it.

But keep the Russia circlejerk going, faggits. It's going nowhere.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This lawyer is circling the wagons around Trump exclusively, which is damning in itself. I don't really believe that Trump himself is guilty of collusion, directly, I think he was just willing to go along with the schemes of his associates, which he was only aware of in the dimmest of Trumpian ways.

This guy and his "quote end quote", it's not a good look, image wise, sounds hacky and won't resonate the way Comey's testimony did.