RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
No of course not. But to you idiots on this board, if anyone doesn't agree with the stupidity with the Democraps in office, you're automatically a Trump supporter. GET THAT BULLshyt OUT OF HERE
Lol Your name on here is I got da burna nikka nobody wants to hear your political insight.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Comey: Russia unequivocally interfered in the 2016 election with purpose and sophistication.

Alt-right and Trumpset: Fake news! :mjcry:

:umad:

i think its propaganda but lets play along

getting the information and sending phishing attacks to voting officials is interfering with the election? People are dumb enuff to click on spam email links in the current year?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Was Trump under investigation personally? Comey said no. And obviously he wouldn't lie.
Is Trump under investigation personally? Current officials say no and according to their knowledge it's probably true.

But Robert Mueller will never answer that question publicly and I wonder if he would even confirm/deny it in closed session. I suspect that is why Comey et al have no problem saying he isn't/wasn't under investigation.

The other thing to think about is that one can say that Brooklynzson (he's the owner right?) is not under personal investigation at the same time that I AM investigating thecoli.com, knowing that I'll get all the information I'm seeking while TECHNICALLY being honest in saying that the investigation's focus is not Brooklynzson personally.

I always found it strange that everyone focuses on Comey telling Trump he is not under investigation...but nobody ask why Trump asked in the first place? Nobody every asked what peace of information did Trump get that made him asked the head of the FBI if he was under investigation?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
"
We can't bust heads like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to tell 'em stories that don't go anywhere - like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so, I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. Give me five bees for a quarter, you'd say.

Now where were we? Oh yeah: the important thing was I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. They didn't have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.."

-john mccain

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
No of course not. But to you idiots on this board, if anyone doesn't agree with the stupidity with the Democraps in office, you're automatically a Trump supporter. GET THAT BULLshyt OUT OF HERE
Just asking.

:hubie:

I don't believe this is a partisan issue.....

But hey. Dem or GOP both have bigots and a$$holes. The focus is 45. My lenses aren't tinted. What have the modern Republican leaders done for you in the past 35 years tho.....:jbhmm:.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
DB0dGamXcAAOpyf.jpg

:snoop:

:dead: