RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yes, this is just what he has been told he can talk about, which in itself is pretty damning, imagine what else is out there? Mueller is working, his team is working, we will get to the bottom of every sh!tty thing this con man has done.

exactly. Comey being a private citizen now from the outside going the route of special prosecution makes things a lot different. he has a lot to tell and so do trumps team but they're gonna do it behind closed doors.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
kamala harris asked some great questions regarding Sessions and questions she knows Comey could not answer publically but knows will be pressured to behind closed doors regarding Russia's Collusion and trump.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: maybe if they put pictures in it, it will hold his interests...:pachaha:

And then you have to put his name beside every other picture in order to keep him focused.

No joke. He is literally that vain and ignorant. They literally have to do that in his intelligence briefings to keep him interested.

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-embroiled-in-controversies-trump-seeks-boost-on-foreign-trip-2017-5
NSC officials include Trump’s name as often as possible so he reads memos: report

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm gonna make a post storm later, but for now:

@greenygreen @I_Got_Da_Burna

Idiotic posts :pacspit:

Idiotic capes/deflections :pacspit:

Investigating obstruction of justice by a sitting president is "a waste of taxpayer money"? :cambybp: Like Watergate was, huh? :stephena1:

Talm bout "the bigger story is this deal with the Saudis" :nuneshead:

Like they can't both be important. :hhh:

Learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time :bpumad:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another takeaway is the Comey said the Russians attempted to compromise literally HUNDREDS of organizations. I guarantee they were successful in a not insignificant percentage of those attempts. And that number was just what the FBI was able to figure out.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people out there who are publicly trying to minimize the investigation/Trump's possible liability are not doing so under some sort of coercion (looking at you Mr. Dershowitz).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY