RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell::russell:

waste of taxpayer money
Smh, we counting taxpayer waste now, over half of the citizens want this to take place, while I'm sure 100% of citizens don't want to to pay for all the extra security in mar a largo and NYC for trump and co luxurious lifestyle

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh, we counting taxpayer waste now, over half of the citizens want this to take place, while I'm sure 100% of citizens don't want to to pay for all the extra security in mar a largo and NYC for trump and co luxurious lifestyle

there's at least 3 other more important and more damning scandals than this one

the 8 new business registrations by Trump in Saudi Arabia, followed by a huge $400B weapons deal to a country that supports terrorism, is one of them. Unfortunately, the democrats have their bootyholes wide open for the Saudi's to.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
:ohhh: you really so uninformed you dont realize how much of a disater this was Comey,
fascinating :whoo:

what did i learn? comeys the leaker, LL obstructed justice, comey may have perjured himself, new york times are liars, and all this going on he didnt alert superiors

what did u learn?:pachaha:

didn't read. negged.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Why wouldnt all of these successful lawyers ask if Trump would/should become a subject of investigation after asking/requesting/ordering to drop the Flynn case

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This is really serious. They need to start mentally/physically vetting these people every four months and possibly age limits.

This is disgusting and I feel embarrassed for him.
:hubie: the people of Arizona shouldn't have voted him in then

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
there's at least 3 other more important and more damning scandals than this one

the 8 new business registrations by Trump in Saudi Arabia, followed by a huge $400B weapons deal to a country that supports terrorism, is one of them. Unfortunately, the democrats have their bootyholes wide open for the Saudi's to.
You have to follow the path to least resistance. This guy has to be taken out of office, and the best way is establishing obstruction, which this helps support. You don't get to please ignorance or being a novice in the most important position in the world

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
@greenygreen

Comey was a private citizen when he leaked it. Even handed it to a Professor of law at Columbia or are you implying that you're more capable at what does and what does not constitute perjury, compared with the afforementioned Professor?

hahaha seriously and it was UNCLASSIFIED intel. after Comey was already fired and trump threatened him with tapes.

the right is so dumb lol